Prologue

Hello.

I'm Park Jimin.

I'm a 2nd-year student at Seoul National High School.

I live with my mom and dad, both are very successful in their own businesses and are workaholics but they never failed to make me feel loved; this is why I want to be like them.

I have two best friends, Jungkook and Hoseok. They are everything you ask for a best friend. We are always together; they stayed by my side since we were in diapers. They always supported me, no matter what I do.

I always have good grades, I stay bubbly and cheerful, I speak very politely to people, I'm great at sports, I have absolutely stunning looks; everyone in school loves me for this.

A lot of girls and even some boys leave love letters at my locker or confess their love for me at the cherry tree behind the school every week.

But I politely reject them.

No one really dislikes me for that. They just accept it.

I've always wanted someone who'd love me because of me, not because I've money or looks or good grades or because I'm good at sports and dance.

I was very happy with what I already had.

My life was perfect.

Everything was perfect.

Until he came...

He turned my life upside down.

My life became a mess because of him.

I became a mess because of him.

He stole everything from me.

My admirers.

My fame.

My grades.

Myself.

And...

My heart.

~

Enemies With Benifits

Coming Soon

~

Disclaimer:
None of the characters and places mentioned in this story is referring to actual individuals and places in real life in anyway. This story is just FICTION and just a piece of the authors mind. Don't spread hate.

⚠️TW⚠️
Mature content
BoyxBoy
BTS members liking/dating/marrying each other
Angst
Foul language
Mpreg
Enemies to lovers
mention of suicidal thoughts
violence
Age of consent 16

~

A/n: Hello everyone. This is another vmin story of mine and I hope you'll like it.
Do not forget to comment, it encourages me to write more!

Enjoy 💜