chapter nineteen: last kiss

mackenzie

"Gray, stop it!" I loudly giggle as I try to pull away from his tight grip. His bare chest is pressed against my topless skin. I'm being held in place by his bulging muscles.

"No way." He laughs as his fingers continue to quickly caress my stomach.

I squirm around his touch as he tickles me. He knows my most sensitive spot is my stomach, so he's taunting me at this point.

Uncontrollable laughs echo through my bedroom. His lips collide with my neck, which only adds to the uncomfortable sensation of being tickled.

I nudge him off me and roll over on the mattress. My naked body is tangled in the sheets. I try to rush off the bed, but he grabs hold of my wrist and spins me around. Before I know it, he's pinning me down against the mattress and tickling me again.

"Grayson!" I giggle and run a hand through his hair.

"It's hilarious." He laughs and continues to kiss my stomach.

"You just love to torture me." I roll my eyes and try to hold back my laughter.

"Yes, and did you think I forgot your feet are even more ticklish than your stomach? Because I didn't." In a flash, he's attacking my feet with soft tickles.

I squirm and kick my legs up. "Stop! You're killing me!"

He laughs again before leaning his head down. Pressing his forehead against mine, he grins at me. "Fine, I'll stop."

"Thank you." I exhale a breath as I stare up into his eyes.

"You look gorgeous when you're all flustered." He runs his finger over my red cheeks. My hair is messy and my heart rate is growing rapidly. That always happens when he's around me.

We were in the middle of foreplay before our tickle fest, so he starts to pick up where we left off. Suddenly the playfulness between us is gone. Pure lust fills the air as I keep my eyes on his.

Holding me up with his body and arms, he scoots down on the mattress. I watch him duck his head and bury himself between my legs.

Using his tongue, he licks me up and down as my fingers tangle into his hair. My freshly painted nails are scraping across his scalp. I arch my back, giving him even better access.

"Holy shit." I moan.

He continues the action, and I'm in heaven. He's always so gentle and caring when it comes to my body. My legs start to shake, but he removes his mouth and lifts his head up.

He smirks at me as he gets up and rolls a condom onto him. I can't help but admire him from my spot on the bed. God, he's perfect. I never thought Grayson would make me feel this way, but he has.

He snuck up on me and I don't think I can shake him any longer. There's too much chemistry between us. This started as a fun summer fling filled with sex and excitement. Now it's more. Much, much more.

Before I can think too much, he joins me on the bed. His lips collide with mine and I breathe him in. He's kissing me with such ease and passion. It's truly magnetic.

Grayson wraps his hands around me, keeping me tight against his chest. His muscled arms and legs are a powerful combination. He knows exactly how to use them.

He lifts his hips, thrusting into me. I hold on, doing my best to give him as much pleasure as he gives me. Dropping my hips down, I let the building pleasure roll through me. My toes curl as he changes his angle.

My fingers dig into his shoulders as I rock my hips. Our bodies are locked together as he continues to thrust into me. We both moan in unison as I squeeze my arms around his back.

speak now | grayson dolan जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें