"Bullshit", I say, anger laced in my voice as I stand up. "If you talked about it with me before you would have only given me more time to think about it! Now the Alpha barged in and took me by surprise", I say and she smiled sadly.

"I thought it was the right thing to do", she says softly. "What?! Dumping me at another Alpha so I forget Bogum?" I ask calmly. Her eyes show me I was right, making me stare at her in disbelief.

"We're home!" Jimin's enthusiastic voice sounds through the house, making me avert my glance towards my food. "Hey", I say, trying to sound as enthusiastic as possible, eating my food so they don't notice the change in mood.

Out of all people I did not expect my parents to do something like this. You'd probably say they meant it good, but sending me to the most feared Alpha in the world kind of makes me think otherwise...

"Hoe are you Tae?" my father asks, moving closer to me and placing his hand on my shoulder. I shrug. "You should rest after eating. You're still weak from the attack", he says with worry laced in his voice and I nod softly, taking one more bite and standing up before walking out without a word.

Jimin rushes after me, grabbing my hand and making me look at him. "Are you okay, Tae Tae?" he asks and I nod softly. "Mamma did know. I asked her about it", I sigh out and see Jimin frown. "She knew? And didn't tell you?" Jimin asks confused. I nod and open my bedroom door. Jimin goes in with me, sitting on my bed.

"Jimin? Do you know- Do you know why I'm here? What happened?" I ask softly and sit next to him.

"We got attacked and you were passed out, so they took you to your room with a doctor and I went to my room with a doctor cause I had a knife in my body", he explains quickly, making me try not to laugh and be worried at the same time by the way he did so.

"The Alpha just came in all of a sudden and asked me what happened and stuff... he said you're going home because there was not where you belong. He said that your kindness and in innocence were a weakness in that place and you're better off here", Jimin says and I frown as I look down.

"He did?" Jimin nods. I gulp as I avert my face to my suitcases. "I should unpack", I mumbled, standing up and going to the big object. "Sojung packed everything so I hope she didn't forget anything", Jimin smiles a little and leaves the room. "Go sleep after", I could hear him say before the door closed.

I sigh, not knowing how to feel.

Honestly, I'm exhausted, too tired to have a fair opinion on the information I just got. But I don't want to sleep either. So I walk towards one of the bags and place them on my bed, noticing how weak my arms are. I open the bag and I'm ready to grab my clothes when I see something.

The stone rose I got from that man. But one thing made my eyes widen and heart stop beating.

It is broken.

I gulp, shaking my head as tears threaten to fall down and trembling hands carefully pick up the broken pieces. How did this happen? How could I be so reckless with it that it's already broken? Or did it happen because Sojung was too reckless while laying it in the bag?

But a little note in the bag told me different:

Hello Tae,
I have not much time to write
this but I just wanted to say that
I'll miss you so much... please feel
free to call me anytime and
maybe we can hang out sometime?
I will never forget you :)
Loves Sojung.

Ps: I found this broken rose in your window and didn't know if you wanted to keep it or not so I put it in the bag.

I pout softly, trying to keep my tears in as I look at the broken rose in my hands. How did it break? I didn't even ever touch it. I kept it in the window, thinking it'd be safe there.

Now it broke before I found love...

I frown and look at the rose again. Or did I? I shake my head quickly, I should not think like that. I lay the broken rose in a little chest on my desk and sigh once again.

My eyes wander around the room, one I know all too well... but it doesn't give me the same vibes anymore. It's dark and cold here, making me want to hide under my blankets. So I lift the bag off my bed again and just jump in it.

How is Jeongguk doing? Is he doing perfectly splendid? Is he missing me? No of course not... he's the one sending me away... But somewhere I hope he does miss me. Maybe because I miss him too?

And that's when I realized that the rose broke because I did found someone to love, but I was already drifting off to dreamland, too far gone to react to my thoughts.

It's been so long since I've written something.. normally I'd write little bits when I'm not that motivated but this time I really didn't write for a week or 2 straight-

I'm kinda back and hope to update more often, but honestly... my inspiration for this story went downhill so fast. I forgot half of what happened in this story and don't really know how to go on.. so if you have ideas, please send them in my PMs. I'll give you credits.

But it also means I'll probably don't make this book as long as planned.

Still, I hope you enjoyed this chapter.