Jungkook

For the past few weeks, Jimin and I had become close than I expected. After he told me about his story, I kind of felt sad for him. But I didn't pity him, that's the last thing he wanted me to do.

And I respected his decision. I tried to talk to him after staying in house, but he was avoiding me.

I felt like I was losing him. I didn't know why but I kind of felt lonely without him. My heart ached for his presence.

I started to visit his house everyday, and talked with his father. We prepared dinner and also had little conversations.

Jimin was a fun person. Once we both got closer, he became so open with me. He was cute and bubbly. I could tell he was shy one just like me. But I liked him.

I didn't know if it was in a romantic or a friendly way. But I knew he loves me. I tried so hard not to leave any hopes for him about me having as his boyfriend. I could see his eyes shining and glistening like galaxies whenever he saw me.

I felt like I could date him, but I didn't know if I should or not. I still loved Jin, and always looked out for him. I knew he would never leave Tae for me.

Jimin looked at me like I was his everything. I could feel his love towards me and it was slowly dragging me close to him. I wished I had met him before I met Jin.

Jin and I wouldn't be a thing had I saw Jimin before. I was sure that, if I didn't have any interests on Jin, I would be dating Jimin.

He was an angel, who protected me and took care of me whenever I needed some shoulder to cry on and ta talk with. After our projects, we started to hang out more, and often I stayed over at his house.

His father was really a good man. He was trying to control his drinking habits and we both were taking him to counseling every evening after our school.

When I saw Jimin looking at someone behind me, I followed his eyes only to get shock.

It's been a long time since I saw Jin. He was busy with Taehyung, and I was spending more time in getting to know more about Jimin.

I was surprised to see Jin, talking with me. And he was alone. I wondered where Taehyung was.

"Can we hang out?" To say I was shock would be an understatement. It's been a long time since Jin and I hung out together. I was literally jumping in joy to see him taking effort to care about me atleast now.

I suddenly remembered Jimin. I knew he never got time to hang out because of his problems. It would be fun if I took him with us.

"Jimin, you too come with us. It would be fun. We can play, ea-"

"I asked you Jungkook, not him." Jin cut me off saying harshly. I looked at him with surprised look. Why was he sounding so mad?

"Jin, you can get along with him as well." I tried to make him accept, but Jin was being stubborn for no reason.

"What's wrong with you?" I mouthed him but in return he just rolled his eyes. I didn't want to leave Jimin alone again. We need to take his father to the hospital. I looked at Jimin to see him being uncomfortable with us.

"Uhh! Jimin, I-I can't come with you today."

I said with full of guilty. I can't reject Jin, since he had come to me. He asked me to hang out with him. I don't think I can reject him for Jimin. I don't want Jin to get mad at me.

I knew Jimin would understand my situation.

"Jungkook, that's okay. I have some work to do in my house." I nodded at him and averted my glance to Jin.

"Jin what's wrong with you? Why are you behaving like this?"

"Why are you with him? Are you dating him? And did you forgot about me? Why are you ignoring me?" He shot me with several questions by testing my patience.

"First I wasn't ignoring you, Jin. You are the one who threw me away like nothing. Remember that." I said harshly making his eyes widened by my statement.