Taehyung

I smiled while looking at Jimin who was busy in hugging Jungkook. I knew Jimin was crazily in love with Jungkook for years. Since the first year he had been following him but never got a chance to talk with him. I decided to make him pair with Jungkook, so that he could be with him.

I was happy to see my best friend finally smiling like an idiot. I rarely saw Jimin being happy, but I knew he would be when he was with Jungkook.

"T-Taehyung?"

I blinked few times, and turned my attention to my partner Kim Seokjin.

The one who drew my attention from the very first day since our high school. I knew he liked me, but I always loved teasing him.

He was so cute with just a purple sweatshirt and a tracks. I had been noticing Jin drooling over me, and his cute pout whenever he saw girls around me and flirting with me.

But little did he knew that I liked him too. I never gave damn about others when I had Jin already head over heels for me.

"Jin." I whispered and held his hands making him to stop. His cute deer like eyes looked at me. I had never touched him, but I loved how soft and smooth his skin was. It felt like he used body lotion.

I looked at his eyes which were shining beautifully under the sun. His forehead was covered with sweat, while his chest was rising up and down from our walking.

I looked around and saw my classmates walking further into the forest, while some were taking a break. I could feel Jin's tension through his hands, and his heartbeat was beating fast.

I decided to speak to him openly. I knew he likes me and I felt the same. I didn't want this to end up easily.

"Do you like me?"

If I had a camera now, I could have captured the cutest thing in the world. Jin's cute eyes widened by my question. I knew he would have not expected this, but I can't wait anymore. I didn't miss how his best friend looked at Jin, I knew it was not a friendship way. But I knew Jin had only eyes for me. I felt like if I didn't open up to him, he would end up with someone other than me.

I pressed his hand little tight signaling him to answer my question.

"W-What?"

He stuttered cutely tempting me to pinch his cheeks.

"I like you, Jin. Do you like me?" I held my breath waiting for him to reply. Before I could process, his lips were already on mine.

It was just like how I imagined.

So soft, and so kissable.

I smiled through the kiss and placed my hands on his waist by pulling him closer. It was not a hot kiss but a sweet one. We both panted for air and broke our kiss.

I slowly caressed his red cheeks and pressed my lips on his forehead.

"Will you be my boyfriend?"

I whispered while our breaths were fanning over our lips.

He chuckled and I could see tears forming in his eyes.

"I had been waiting for this moment for so long, Tae."

A smile formed on my face by hearing his words. I nodded and hugged him while nuzzling my face on his neck. I smoothly caressed his back and opened my eyes to see Jungkook and Jimin looking at us in shock.

I didn't know why they were looking at me like that. Before I could ask, he turned around and walked on the hills with Jimin on his back.

I broke the hug and smiled to see Jin finally in my arms.

"So we are boyfriends now?" He asked me with doubts.

"Yes, finally." I said and intertwined our hands while walking to finish our tasks.