Jimin

When I walked into the food court to grab something to eat, I saw Jin walking out with anger and disgust in his eyes. I wondered what made him mad.

I ignored him. Since he was the reason why Jungkook was not himself for few weeks.

I couldn't bear to see Jungkook losing himself. I felt pain whenever I saw him looking at Jin in aching eyes.

I knew he would never see me like that. I tried not to be close with Jungkook, since I didn't want to take his vulnerable state as my advantage. I don't want him to think that I waited for this moment.

Of course I knew Jin would never love Jungkook, and my crush would never love me. I stayed even though I knew Jungkook and I will never be a thing.

But I couldn't help myself to see him starving and getting sick. I was with him, and took care of him. I was aware of my boundaries in his life, and I didn't dare to cross it.

But when I saw Jungkook sitting alone in the food court made me feel a pang in my heart. I slowly walked towards him only to make him look at me.

I halted my movements when I saw his cute doe eyes filled with tears.

I-Is he crying?

"J-Jungkook" Once he heard my voice I saw him smiling at me. He quickly wiped his tears and got up to talk with me.

"Hi Jimin. Did you eat something?" I knew I shouldn't ask him anything.

"Y-Yes I did." I lied to his beautiful face. I didn't want to waste our time in school. We had a group project to do, and he was my partner.

"So,shall we go?" I nodded to him and before I could say anything, he quickly grabbed my bag from my hand and put it on his shoulders.

I smiled by his sweet gesture. He always dis this whenever we were together. Since I was small, he would make fun of my height and wouldn't allow me to carry heavy things.

Since his house was near to the school, we walked while having small conversations about our project.  I blushed red whenever his hands brushed my fingers lightly.

It felt like electric chills on my body.

Soon we reached his house, and he used his spare key to open.

We both widened our eyes when we heard erotic moans coming from the bedroom. I looked around the side that sound was coming, and to the horror the bedroom door was open. I looked at Jungkook to see him biting his lips, and clenching his hands to fists.

Before Jungkook could cry infront of me again, I pulled his hands and walked out of his house. To my surprise Jungkook didn't speak at all. He silently walked with me. I looked around and saw a small park, I decided to bring him there.

It was dead silence between us. Neither of them spoke anything. It's been ten minutes since I brought him to the park and made him sit on the bench.

I looked at him, and he was looking somewhere. I followed his eyes and ended up seeing a couple kissing sweetly while holding their hands.

I smiled while seeing them. I wish I had someone like that in my life, to kiss me, to love me and to take care of me till I die.

And I knew who I wanted it to be. I looked over the person with aching eyes and heart. He was looking beautiful and ethereal in my eyes.

Before I could say something, Jungkook started to speak.

"D-Don't Jimin."

I looked at him in confusion. What did he meant? I saw him looking at me in my eyes, and I wish I could drown in those beautiful glistening galaxy.

"It is better if you stop having feelings for me."

My eyes widened when he mentioned my secret. I blushed a little by thinking that Jungkook knew he was my crush.

But why did he not want me to love him?

"B-But why Jungkook? Is it because I am not your type?"

I knew I wasn't his type. I could never stand with him as a couple. But I truly wanted to hear his reason for not letting me to love him.

"I don't want to leave false hopes on you, Jimin. I don't want to do what Jin did to me."

I bit my lips lightly when I heard those words. I fidgeted my fingers in my shirt and wondered what to say further.

"I love Jin. And you know that. I don't want you to feel, how it is like to love someone whom you can never have. It's really a torture. You are a good person, Jimin. Don't waste your time with an idiot like me."

With that Jungkook walked away from me without bothered about the tears that were falling from my eyes.

"I-I don't mind being with an idiot, Jungkook." I whispered myself when I saw Jungkook disappearing from my eyes.