Jimin

"Jungkook, that's okay. I have some work to do in my house." I gave him an assuring smile and looked at Jin only to see him rolling his eyes in annoyance. I bowed and bid them goodbye by grabbing my things.

I started to walk fast by ignoring the weird glances I got from my school mates. I wiped my tears and chuckled lightly by my childish behavior.

"How can you think that Jungkook would choose you over Jin, Jimin? You are so stupid." I cursed myself for my stupidity.

I halted my movements when I heard someone calling my name. I turned back to see Jungkook running towards me while yelling my name.

"J-Jungkook?" I couldn't believe he came for me. He was panting heavily and was regaining his breath after running.

"Jimin. I apologize for Jin's behavior. He was just acting silly. You know how he is right?"

I smiled to see Jungkook trying to make sure I was okay.

"I know, Jungkook. Don't worry. Besides I have to take my father to the hospital. So I can't come anyways." I saw him breathing heavily and nodding to my reply.

God! Did he run to me to know I am good?

"So, we are cool?" I giggled by his question. I nodded to him making him give me a bunny smile.

"We are cool, Jungkook."

If he had come here, may be he left Jin for me. I decided to ask him to come with me and stay with me for some time.

"Jungkook, wou-"

"Alright we are cool then. I must go now. Jinnie is waiting for me. Will see you tomorrow, Jimin." He ran off before I could ask what I wanted to. I gripped on my bag's strap tightly and controlled my tears.

"Bye, Jungkook. Will see you tomorrow." I whispered but he had already disappeared in the street.

I was just a foolish boy. How could I think he would come with me when Jin was with him? He would never give me a chance.

I am just left alone like always.

I walked to my house and checked on my father to see him sleeping. I smiled at him and decided to make dinner for us. Before I could go to kitchen, I heard my phone ringing.

I looked up to see Taehyung calling me.

"Hey Tae, what's up?"

"J-Jimin, Jin broke up with me. H-He said he loves Jungkook."

And just like that my world shattered into pieces.

Jin broke up with Taehyung, and now he was with Jungkook. Does that mean Jin finally realized his love for Jungkook?

Now Jin and Jungkook were together. It means Jin will confess his love to him? I sat on the ground without bothering to wipe away my tears.

The final chance that I had with Jungkook, just got snatched away from me. I blinked few times and came to realization when I heard Taehyung crying.

"Oh Tae. I will come now. Let's talk." I cut the call and decided to see my friend.

I had no time to worry about my gone chance.

Tae was my best friend, and he was broke more than me. I need to be there with him more than worrying about Jungkook and Jin getting together.

I never had a chance with Jungkook. I could only dream and imagine. I can be sure that Jungkook would accept Jin. After all he was his first and last love.

I decided to meet Tae after putting my father in bed. I prepared dinner for my father, ignoring the tears that were falling.

I shouldn't think about him now.

He has Jin, and now Jungkook will be happy like he always wanted. With me he will always be regretting for not being with Jin.

I have my father and my best friend, Taehyung.

I tried to convince myself over and over. But was ending up crying the whole time.

When I turned off the stove , there was a knock on the door making me furrow my eyebrows.

Who could it be?

I walked to the door after checking my father's condition. When I opened the door, the least I expected this person to stand infront of my door. My eyes widened when I saw him outside my house waiting for me to say something.

"Hi."

"J-Jungkook?"

THE END#