Taehyung

"Mmm~ So big." I spanked Jin's ass making him to bounce on my cock faster. With him living with me, we had so many advantages. We always made love and showered together and shared our meals.

We were behaving like a couple, and I was happy to see our progress in our relationship. It's been four months since we started to live together and we were happily in love with each other.

"Nngghh Jinnie." I moaned in his ears and suddenly he stopped his movement. I looked at him only to see him looking at me weirdly.

I saw him blinking his eyes several times and shook his head murmuring something. I caressed his cheeks gently making him flinch.

"Is everything okay, baby?" I asked him with concern. I have never seen him behaving like this. He nodded and slowly got up from my lap. I groaned when my hard cock left his pink hole.

We both didn't reach our orgasms yet, why did he walk away?

I reached my night stand and wiped away the lube around my cock, and heard the sound of shower. I walked to the bathroom, and turned the door knob only to find it locked.

He never lock the bathroom when he showers. 

"Jinnie, baby. Is everything okay? You are making me more worried." I knocked on the door softly and I heard him saying "I am okay."

I sighed in relief and walked to my closet to pick a shorts to wear. After getting dressed, I walked to kitchen to drink some water. I saw Jin walking towards me fully dressed. But I could see his eyebrows furrowing. It seemed like he was thinking something hard.

"Jinnie, you okay?" He again flinched by my voice.

What's going on with him?

"I-I am okay, Tae." He lied right to my face. I decided not to pressure him more. I knew he could cry or try to avoid me if I force him to say something.

I saw him sitting quietly on the chair and drinking water. When I was about to ask him, I heard my phone ringing.

I picked up the phone only to smile even wider.

"Hello, mom." I got excited when I saw the caller-id. It's been really a long time since I had seen her. She and father were so busy with business and always went to overseas for meetings and projects.

"Hey dear. How are you? How is school?" I smiled by her voice.

God!I miss her.

I started to speak with her and told her about my schooling and my life.

"Wow, who is that lucky guy who captured my Taehyungie's heart?" I giggled by her question. I looked at my boyfriend who was caught in his own world.

"It's someone special. You will love him, once you meet him." My mother will surely love him. Well who wouldn't? He was a good guy, a very respectful boy towards the elders, also a great cook and also make me happy and feel different things.

"Ah, how about this Sunday?" I could feel her smirk on the other line.

Was she serious?

"Oh my god, you guys are coming to Seoul." I jumped in surprise and was happy by thinking about my parents coming to see me. I heard her cute giggles telling me she was not joking.

"We miss our son, too. Get ready with your boyfriend. We have got so much to explore the city."

"Omg, I will, mom. I love you so much." I was jumping like a kid. We soon bid our goodbyes and ran to hug my boyfriend.

"Jinnie, you won't believe . Mom and dad, are coming to Seoul. And they wants to meet you, baby." I said with excitement and can't wait to introduce my boyfriend to my parents.

They were the sweetest couple and always supported me with all my decisions. They even encouraged me when I told them I was gay.

"Jinnie, why aren't you saying anything. Aren't you excited?" I turned him only to see his eyes giving me no emotions.

"T-Tae, I am not ready yet."

My hands around his shoulders suddenly loosened when I heard his words.

"What do you mean you are not ready? You don't want to meet my parents?"

I couldn't believe he would say that.

"Don't you think it's going fast?"

"Of course it is. But us moving in together also happened fast, It didn't bother you that time?" I asked him and saw him closing his eyes thinking to find reasons. I sighed when I got no answer from him.

"You know what, baby. If you aren't comfortable that's okay. I would meet them. You can tell me when you are ready. Alright. Don't stress too much." I kissed on his forehead and received a small "Thank you" from him.

I knew I would marry him in the future. I don't want to pressure or force him when he isn't ready.

I hope everything is okay. His behavior tells me something else. But I trust him and he would never disapoint me.