Jin

I looked at Tae who was sleeping beautifully next to me by wrapping his hands around my waist. I wiped my tears slowly without disturbing his peaceful sleep.

"Why just why did I think that?" I cursed myself for my dirty thoughts.

When Taehyung called me Jinnie, I suddenly remembered Jungkook. I remember how I fucked myself on him, and his tight hold on my waist when I jumped on his thick cock. I tried to think something else, but when Tae caressed my cheeks, I looked at him shock.

I saw Jungkook.

I felt like Jungkook was with me, and he was making love to me. I came out of my thoughts when Taehyung shook my shoulders. I felt disgusted with myself.

Why did I think of Jungkook when I was with Taehyung? Especially on bed while having sex.

I got off him and cried in the shower while cursing my heart for doing silly tricks on me. I could tell Taehyung didn't buy my lie, when I said I was okay. I was glad he didn't force me.

When he asked about meeting his parents, I suddenly felt guilty.

All he had been doing was loving me and taking care of me. But I felt like I didn't give him much. My heart was playing games with me.

I shouldn't think about Jungkook when I was with my boyfriend. But I couldn't control it. For the past few days, I miss Jungkook.

I don't know, if it was because we didn't spend much time or was it because I ached for him. I was glad that he didn't make much fuss about our nameless relationship.

I jumped a little when I felt Taehyung moving a little.

He was too good for me. I don't think I deserve such a man. I am just a dirt on him. But he didn't dust me off instead he kept me.

I think I need to clear my mind. I had to see Jungkook and make sure I don't have any feelings for him. I can't lose what I have with Taehyung just because of my stupid heart. I nuzzled my face on Tae's chest and decided to let my mind free.

I can't stress now, not when I have everything in my life.

The next morning, I was searching for Jungkook through out the school. Since I didn't share many classes with him, it was difficult for me to spot him. I decided to look in food court only to get shocked.

I saw Jungkook and Jimin giggling all lovingly, and having a nice chat. I clenched my fists while seeing Jungkook giving his bunny smile.

"When did they become close?"

I asked myself. Jungkook was always a reserved one. He was a shy type and never love to speak with strangers.

I guess Jimin made some spells on him. So he was the reason why Jungkook was not missing me and avoiding me.

"That bitch." I cursed lowly when I saw Jimin being all cute. No acting.

Did Jungkook forgot about me because of this stupid boy? I breathe din and out and tried to calm myself.

I walked towards them, and I was getting angry when I saw Jungkook not noticing me.

"Jin?" I smirked when I saw Jimin calling my name.

That's right. You didn't expect me did you? I guess you had fun time with my Jungkook. Now it's time for me to be with him. Not you, not anyone.

"Jinnie, what a surprise." I looked at Jungkook when he called my name.

I was his Jinnie. I smiled at him and saw him giving me his cute smile.

"Hi Jungkook."

"Wow, you look good." I blushed when he said those words.

Why is he making me feel weird? I wondered myself but I shrugged it off.

"You know it's been long tie since we hung out. Can we?" I saw his eyes twinkling in joy. I knew he would never stop loving me. After all I was his first love.

"Sure." My face frowned when his eyes averted to Jimin who was being uncomfortable around us.

"Jimin, you too come with us. It would be fun. We can play, ea-"

"I asked you Jungkook, not him." I cut him off harshly. I saw how Jungkook's eyes widened by my tone. But I wanted alone time with Jungkook not along with this side wheel.

"It would be fun to be with Jimin, Jinnie. You both can get along well too." I rolled my eyes by his stupidity.

"Jungkook, I am your best friend. Not him. I want to spend time with you not with him." I kind of didn't my attitude that I held now. But I couldn't digest the fact about Jimin ruining our special time.

I wanted to be with Jungkook, to clear my mind. I need to make sure who my heart wants.