Jimin

I was so happy that I finally got to be with my secret crush.

"Agggh why does he have to look so hot in just sweats and a tshirt."

But I don't blame him, Jungkook could pull off any outfit.

I don't know why students drool over Taehyung, when the perfect man was right here next to me.

Jeon Jungkook, definition of hotness, cuteness, charming, intelligent, handsome, everything.

But deep inside I was happy that students didn't notice him. Because I don't have any competition for my man.

Only one person was standing as an obstacle.

That was my Jeon Jungkook himself.

He was not ready to give his heart to anyone since his heart already belonged to someone. He may think I was dumb, but I never forget to notice the way he saw Jin everytime. I could see love, the care in his eyes. But to his unluck Jin doesn't seemed to notice it.

I fell in love with Jungkook at first sight.

It was when we were new to high school, and someone tripped me while I was taking my food to the table. That was when my angel, helped me to get up and also bought me food by himself.

It may look cringe or usual. But for me it was the best moment.

I blushed madly when I saw his doe eyes looking at me with concern. He was so caring, loving and adorable.

I wished I could be with him forever. But I know it won't happen.

Still my heart couldn't let him go. I chased him whenever I noticed him. Though we were having some different classes, I mostly took whatever classes he was enrolled in.

For him I was invisible, but for me he was everything.

I had never dated anyone in my life. I never got anything in my life, that I desired. But I never cared about it. All I was worried about one thing that was missing in my life.

My Jungkook.

I bit my lips nervously while looking at his beautiful hands tracing through the map. His veins in his hands were clearly visible making me go crazy in my thoughts.

"Jimin, you have water?"

I flinched a little when I heard him calling my name.

Wow, I could just cum in my pants by hearing his angelic voice.

"Y-Yes." I immediately removed my bag from my shoulder and with shaking hands. I unzipped the bag, and gave him water bottle.

I gulped a little when his delicate fingers brushed my small fingers lightly.

I didn't dare to look at him. I knew he would look hot just by drinking water.

"Here, thank you." I nodded while keeping my head down.

"You know what, I will take this." Before I could ask he took my bag from my hands, and coolly hung it on his shoulder. I blushed by his cute gesture.

"T-Thank you, Jungkook."

"No problem, Jimin. Now let's go." With that we both started to walk. I loved the silence between us. It was not awkward but I loved that I got time to spend time with Jungkook.

I was so busy in drooling over him, that I forgot to notice the stone down. I got tripped and fell down.

"Hey!" I could hear Jungkook's concerned voice, but I was in urge of crying while looking at my hands where several thorns cut into my hands.

"Agghh." I whined loudly when Jungkook slowly pulled out the thorns from my hands.

"I-It hurts, Jungkook." I sniffled my cries while he was busy in carefully pulling out and blowing some air. After several minutes he finally cleared the thorns and dirt from my hand.

"Wow, you always fall. Do you love ground so much?"

I pouted when I saw him teasing me. He chuckled while seeing my cute pout. He got up and reached his hands for me. I blushed to see him giving his hands. I had never touched him. Shyly I placed my hands on his large hands and tried to get up.

But I groaned when I felt strong pain on my legs, and fell down on my ass.

"Y-You okay?" I saw Jungkook's eyes widening.

"I-I don't know. I think I got sprained here." I touched my feet only to end up with crying in pain. I looked at Jungkook who was carefully analyzing my feet.

"I don't think you can walk anymore." He sighed heavily. I wished the ground could swallow me. I was just a burden for him.

"I-I am sorry." I bit my lips hard trying to control tears that were about to fall. He looked aside to see students making their way to the forest. But we were stuck here.

"Y-You can change your partner, Jungkook. I-I will talk with the teacher."

"If you don't come, you would get "F". You are my partner and I should take care of you." I was confused when he hung my bag against his toned chest and knelt down before me by showing his back.

"Come on, I will give you piggyback ride." I knew what color tomato would be, because that's how my face was right now. Before I could reply him, he grabbed my thighs making me to circle around his waist.

"J-Jungkook." I blushed madly, and tried to keep it low.

"Aggghh." He groaned while lifting me up from the ground. I hugged his neck and placed my head on his shoulder. He tightly held his hands under my thighs making me feel weird.

"I will look hereafter, Jungkook. I will be careful." I whispered only to hear his chuckle.

"That's okay. Now why don't you hold the map, and show it infront of my face?" I nodded and picked the map from him. I circled my hands around his neck, and back hugged him, while discussing about the direction.

I knew students were looking at us, but I was busy in my own world to care about them.