Jin

A smirk is plastered all over my face while walking on the corridor with my boyfriend beside me holding my waist.

"He is mine, bitches."

I thought to myself, and blushed when I felt a peck on my lips.

"Tae." I hit his chest playfully while he chuckled off his playful behavior. It's been two months since Taehyung and I had become boyfriends.

It's a blessing to have your long time crush love you back. And I was overwhelming in joy when he asked me to be his boyfriend.

Taehyung and I walked into the food court in our school to buy lunch. It was a lunch break for us, and I could see many girls and boys taking photos of us.

But I was glad that Taehyung didn't mind them.

"What do you want to eat babe?" I looked over Taehyung while sitting on an empty bench. I smirked by his question. I leaned forward to his ears and bit it lightly feeling him getting stiffened for a second.

"How about you?" I whispered lowly, getting goosebumps all over his body. I blew some air into his air, to see him getting red by every minute.

"We will do that once I get you inside my bedroom. Right now what do you want?" I smiled by his reply.

Intimacy between us was so high. Especially in our bedroom, we made love everyday after school. Taehyung was beast in bed and I loved every moment with him.

"Just whatever you buy I will eat, Tae." I said sweetly and earned another peck from him on my cheek before he walked to get us food.

He sure knew how to make me blush red.

I looked behind to see Taehyung ordering the items, and saw him turning his eyes to me. I winked at him and saw him blushing immediately.

I chuckled at his cute behavior and looked front only to see my smile fad away.

"Jungkook?"

I totally forgot about Jungkook for the past few weeks. How the hell did I even not remember him. He is my best friend.

"Hi, Jin." I saw him sitting opposite to me with a light smile.

He looked different.

Did he lost weight? Why did he have eye bags? Was he always like this?

"Hi Jungkook, how are you?" I looked aside to see Tae sitting beside me and placed the food trays on the table.

This is what I liked about Tae. He is a friendly person and always light up the mood of everyone.

"I am doing good, Taehyung. How is your life with Jin?" I saw Jungkook looking at me while asking his question to Tae.

Why do I feel weird?

Did I hurt him at anytime?

I jumped a little when I felt Tae's hands wrapping my waist and pulling me closer to him. I closed my eyes calmly when I felt Tae kissing my hair.

"It's perfect. What more can I say?" I giggled by his reply.

Was I really making him happy that much?

I gave him a sweet smile and pecked his lips for making me happy.

"How are you? Where is Jimin?" Tae started his conversation with Jungkook while I was eating my meal bought by Taehyung.

I felt like someone was staring the hell out of me. When I looked up, I saw Jungkook looking at me with his puppy eyes.

I knew this look. He always give this as a signal that he wanted to talk with me alone.

I can feel him being so quiet. This was not the usual Jungkook I know. Why did he change so suddenly?

"Tae, would you mind me talking with Jungkook for few minutes?" I looked at Tae in hope that he would give me some private time. He was cutely eating his Ramen and slurped the remaining water.

"Sure Jinnie. I got to go for basketball practice. I will see you later in your house." He said before pecking my lips and got up and left me and Jungkook alone.

I saw him getting away from me and looked over Jungkook to see him being quiet.

"Jungkook, seriously what's wrong with you? Are you eating at all?"

I asked him with concern. He never starved himself. It was long time ago, when his parents died. He didn't eat anything and was trying to kill himself.

But I didn't know what happened now.

"Jin, are you happy with Tae?"

My furrowed eyebrows straightened by his sudden question. Why was he asking this?

"Of course I am. Why?" He smiled a little and looked at me with his eyes glistening.

Was that tears?

"Have you ever loved me?"