Jin

After bidding my goodbye to Taehyung, I closed the door with a smile plastered all over my face.

I have never had a boyfriend, Taehyung was my first and I was going to move in with him. I know it's a big step in our relationship, but I can't wait to explore more with him.

I walked inside to see Jungkook sitting on the sofa while waiting for me. I could tell he didn't like the idea of me moving out. But I couldn't even look at him like before after he confessed.

I ignored him and decided to pack my things in my room. I walked to my bedroom only to be stopped by his voice.

"J-Jinnie." I rolled my eyes when I heard him calling me. I turned back to see him standing while fidgeting his fingers in his sweatshirt.

"What now, Jungkook? I have lot of work. I need to pack." I said and didn't wait for him to reply. I walked inside my bedroom and I could feel him following me like a lost puppy.

"I-Is it true? Are you moving out?"

"Correction. I am moving in. I can't live with you forever right?" I said harshly. I didn't know why I sounded like that.

"W-What about me?"

"What about you, Jungkook?" I asked him without bothered to look at him. I knew he would stop me from moving out.

"I-I won't disturb you, Jinnie. I will be good and invisible just like how I was before. P-Please stay here. I can't live without you." I felt him hugging my back. I gasped when I looked around to see him hugging me tightly.

"Jungkook, why are you making this difficult for us." I tried to remove from the hug but he was holding me tight.

I heard him sniffling his cries. I tried so hard not to cry infront of him.

"P-Please Jin. I have no one. I-I only have you." He looked in my eyes when he said those words. I froze in the place.

Why is he making me feel guilty?

"Jungkook, I am happy with Taehyung. I want to live with him. Is it so hard to accept it? I will never ever love you like you do." I slowly caressed his cheeks and saw him placing his hands on mine.

"I-I am sorry, Jin. I shouldn't have confronted you." I smiled by his innocence.

"It's okay, Jungkook. I am not going anywhere. You can visit me anytime. I will be in school too." Jungkook wiped his tears and nodded slowly. He let me go of my hands and smiled a little for me.

I knew he was trying so hard for me. I didn't want to make him feel like I will love him one day. I love Tae not him.

"Do you mind if I help you?" I chuckled by his question. I knew he would put my happiness before his. He was always like that.

"Please help me, Jungkook." 

Soon we started to pack my clothes and my things in my suitcase. We didn't know how long we were doing, but it was nice.

It had been a long time since Jungkook and I shared some moments. Since I started to date Tae, I never looked for Jungkook. I was happy that atleast I had this moment with him.

"So when will be you moving?" I sipped my coffee and kept it on the table to answer Jungkook's question.

After finished packing, him and I decided to take some rest with a cup of coffee.

"In two days or three. You can live here, Jungkook."

"I don't know how I can live here alone. You will always be here. I-It will be empty without you." I heard him whispering lowly. I chuckled by his answer.

"You can have roommates. How about Jimin?"

I noticed Jimin being with Jungkook for past few weeks. I could tell they both were getting along together nicely. I saw him widening his eyes by my suggestion.

"I-I don't think so. I am not close to him." I shook my head in disapproval.

"You can never come to a conclusion without trying Jungkook. Why don't you ask him?" I saw him furrowing his eyebrows signalling me he was thinking hard.

"Maybe I will talk with him in person and discuss." It was a good point. I nodded to him and decided to get some sleep.

"Good night, Jungkook." I saw him looking at the clock and he got up bidding me a goodbye.

I heard the sound of the door closing and I sighed heavily.

I looked around the house only to get sad more. This was the house where Jungkook and I had our spent our memories. I didn't know how I could live without him.

He was my best friend. My best buddy who was always there for me.

But I also felt happy thinking about living with my boyfriend. I knew I had to give up something to gain something.

It's worth it though.