Taehyung

"Oh fuck Jin. You feel so good." I moan by the pleasure and thrust inside my boyfriend who was under me all wrecked. I could see his body covered with sweat, his bangs clinging on his forehead, his cheeks were red.

He was ethereal.

"Mmm~ Tae I-I am gonna cum." I widened his legs further more to thrust deeper into him. I changed my angle and brought his legs close to his chest without stopping my thrusts into his puffy hole.

He was loose from our yesterday love making session. And I had an advantage in diving my hard cock deep into him easily.

"Cum baby. Cum for me." I whispered lowly and licked his earlobes. With three more hard thrusts he came inbetween us. His sudden tightness around my cock made me to go crazy. I picked up my pace and started to pound into him deeper till I reached my orgasm.

"Agghh fuck, Jinnie." I growled loudly while filling my hot seed in Jin's pink hole. I slowly remove my semi-hard cock, and hugged him from behind. I kissed on his shoulder and felt him wrapping his hands around mine.

I smiled when he kissed my each knuckles of my fingers and kept close to his heart. I could feel his heartbeat beating fast from our hot love making session.

"Taehyung?" I hummed in response telling him to continue while I inhaled his sweet scent. I nuzzled my nose on his sweaty neck and licked a little making him moan again.

"You mind me staying in your house for a while?" I stopped licking him and turned him around to see if he was serious. I could tell he wasn't joking.

"Are you serious, baby?" I asked in surprise and was happy to see him nodding without looking into my eyes.

"I would love it. Ahh I can't wait to love with you and waking up everyday to see you beside me sleeping." A smile plastered all over my face while thinking about those words.

"Thank you. I thought you wouldn't accept it." I frowned when he said those words.

"It's really a good step in our relationship, Jinnie.  How can you say that?" I hugged him and felt him relaxing in my arms.

"So when are you moving in with me? Will Jungkook be okay with it?"

Once I mentioned Jungkook's name I felt Jin's body stiffening a little bit. I knew Jungkook and him were living together since childhood. I didn't want to break the relationship they have.

"H-He will be. Even if not, it's my decision to be with you. So don't worry about him."

I furrowed my eyebrows while listening to Jin's words.

Is he okay?

"Jinnie, you okay? How can you tell me not to worry. You guys have been living together. Won't he feel alone?" I brushed his wet hair clinging on his head and kissed him while waiting for him to speak.

"H-He will accept my decision, Tae. W-We are friends. I can't live with him forever right?"

I didn't know what to say. But he had a point too.

They can't be forever living together. Jin will be with me, and I don't know with whom Jungkook will end up with.

I nodded to his reply and hugged him while drifting off to sleep slowly.

--

I got ready to go to my house, while Jin was in the bathroom getting freshen up. I don't think it's fair to leave Jin without informing Jungkook.

It's a decision we took together, I can't let Jin to handle it alone. He might cry or feel sad by leaving Jungkook.

I got up from the bed and kept my mobile in my pocket. I saw Jin coming out of the bathroom with RJ pajamas. I smiled at him. He was so cute and innocent. But I knew he wasn't when he is with me.

I heard the sound of door opening, I walked out to see who it was. I smiled while seeing Jungkook walking to the kitchen.

"Hey, man." I saw him looking at me and giving me a smile. I could tell he didn't have very good sleep. He had dark circles, and he kind of lost weight too.

I didn't know what was going with him, but I knew I don't have any rights to ask that.

"Uh. Jin and I have decided to move in together." I told him only to see his eyes getting widened.

I know  it would be tough for him to accept this. I felt Jin wrapping his arms around my waist. I smiled at his gesture and circled my arms around his shoulders.

"He will be moving in with me in few days. You can come whenever you want. Jimin knows my address. If you ever want to visit us, you are most welcome."

I looked at my Jin and saw him already looking at me.

"I will leave then, baby. You can talk to him. Can't wait to live with you." I whispered and kissed him on his forehead. I saw him blushing and I chuckled by his cute behavior.

"See you, Jungkook." I bid my goodbye to him. Though he wasn't looking at me at all. His eyes were fixed only on Jin. I could tell he wasn't happy with our decision.

I hope Jin and Jungkook sort this out. I can't wait to live with my boyfriend.