Jungkook

"Have you ever loved me?"

I didn't know why I asked this. But I just did.

Since Taehyung accepted Jin as his boyfriend, I have been having sleepless nights.

I was happy for Jin. Really I am.

But Jin started to ignore me. It was like I was invisible to him. We still lived in the same house, but he was so busy in having intimate moments with Taehyung that he forgot I lived there too.

I cried every night whenever I hears moans escaping from Jin's bedroom. I tried taking sleeping pills, but nothing helped me.

I guess I needed to confront Jin to make my heart calm down.

It was like evreything happened over night.

With Jin becoming Taehyung's boyfriend, him ignoring me and making love in the same house that we live.

"W-What do you mean?" I smiled sadly when I heard his reply. I can see him placing his spoon on the plate and looking at me for saying something.

I wonder when I last ate anything. I didn't starve myself. It's just that I threw up everything whatever I tried to eat. My body couldn't take it anything.

I had fever for three days, and Jin was not aware of it. Jimin took care of me, and I was thankful for him. I had been absent for few days and Jin didn't notice it, since he was busy in doing PDA with his boyfriend.

I don't blame him though. I would do the same if my crush became my boyfriend.

"I have always loved you, Jinnie. From my childhood. I wanted to be your boyfriend. I-I just want to know whether you love me."

I tried so hard not to cry infront of him. I didn't want to look weak before him. I saw his cute eyes widening by my reply.

"Wow, Jungkook. You really are crazy." I furrowed my eyebrows when I saw him giving me windshield laugh.

What did I joke about now?

"I am not kidding, Jin. I love you, and that's why I allowed you to fuck me whenever you fe-"

My words were cut off when Jin shoved his hands on my mouth keeping me shut.

"Would you shut?" I saw him looking everywhere to see if anyone had listened to our conversation. I closed my mouth  when Jin leaned back and sat on his seat. I blinked few times and wiped my tears before it starts to pour down.

Jin sighed heavily while shaking his head.

What was he thinking?

"Jungkook, you and I are friends. I can never love you. You shouldn't love me too." He said just like that easily.

So I was denied to love him?

"W-What do you mean, Jin. I always loved you and I was happy whenever you touched me. You even moaned whenever I touched you and I ca-."

"I imagined Taehyung fucking me whenever you touched me, Jungkook." Jin said with cold eyes making me flinch by his harsh tone.

"Now if you ever going to talk about this to me, I don't want to. And I love Tae not you. Just because I fucked myself on you doesn't mean I loved you. We were friends with benefits. Now I don't need you because I have Tae. So you won't fuck me. And I hope we don't talk for some time. "

That was enough for me to shatter my heart into pieces.

"W-Wha-" Before I could ask him, I saw Jin getting up from his seat and walking out of the food court by leaving me alone.

Alone in my thoughts and my own world.

What else did I expect? I was his fuck buddy, and I don't have any right to stop him.

The sound of the bell ringing makes every students that school was over

So did my chance with my best friend Jin.

I brought my hands slowly to my eyes only to see I was crying all the while.

I looked around the food court only to see few students chatting. My eyes blurred with tears when I saw a person walking towards me with full of concern.

"J-Jungkook." I smiled while hearing his voice. The voice that consoled me and was there with me whenever I felt ill.