25.5 kookie, kookie

"What is with all these noise?!" Seokjin entered Jungkook's room and found the three maids in a state of panic because of one baby.

"We humbly apologize for waking you up, sir. We were in the middle of preparing Jungkook for his birthday when he suddenly threw a tantrum." One of the maids fearfully confessed to Seokjin.

"It's too early for trouble." Jin said as he is nursing a headache from drinking too much at the party and couldn't bear the shrillness of Jungkook's cry. "Call Jimin."

"We tried, sir, but we can't contact him or find him anywhere." The babysitter spoke this time, trying to give Kookie a bottle of milk, "Only Mr Park can calm him down in the middle of his tantrums."

"Where the hell is he?" Jin questioned everyone. None of the maids knew where he was until the butler answered him.

"He left early this morning, sir."

"Get him here now!" Jin ordered before storming out of the room.

🍼

kookie's pov;

Waaaaahhhh. Dimin. Dimiiin!!!

I don't want to dress! No! I kicked the lady's hand when she tried to reach out to me while I was busy clawing at this ugly lace thingy around my neck. Itchyyyy! Take it off me!

"Where's Jungkook?" Jimin entered the room, hearing Kookie's cry. He picks him up from his bed, "Seriously, I can't leave you alone for a second? I was busy moving our things back at the apartment."

Jimin! Where did you go? These ugly ladies are putting itchy stuff on me. Help me! Make them go away.

"What's that smell?" Jimin sniffed the air then looked down at Kookie

"What's that smell?" Jimin sniffed the air then looked down at Kookie. "That you, Kook?"

Oopsie! I made a poopie! I giggled and raised my leg while Jimin touched my squishy full of poopie nappy. He changed my diaper and put a new dry and clean underwear for me.

I'm so happy that those scratchy, itchy things are taken off and my butt is clean. Now I can sleep with my carrot toy. Jimin also likes carrot. He bites my carrot toy a lot but I smack his face so he won't eat Mr. Carot.

I'm 2 years old today. That's what Jimin said but I don't understand it. What is 2 years old? Why is he singing a lot? And something smells really nice. What is that big white thing with fire in sticks? Everyone is happy so I just laughed. I don't know why though but their faces sure are funny.

After laughing, Jimin took me back to the room. It's nap time. He laid my favorite blanket down and put Mr. Carot beside me. Mr. Carot is going to sleep too or else he will be made into sticks! I saw that on TV when the other lady is watching.

I don't want Mr. Carot to be turned into sticks, that's why I let him sleep with me during nap time. Jimin also sleeps at nap time. Sometimes, he falls asleep before I'm sleeping. Hehe. I like when the three of us sleep together at nap time.

🍼

Hm? Hng?

This is not the room for nap time. Jimin is not here. Mr. Carot not here too. My nappy is wet. I'm gonna cry. Why am I alone?

"Hey, kooks!" Jimin came running to pick me up. "Sorry, Jimin was busy moving big boxes. Look at where we are. You remember this place?"

Jimin, I peed! My diaper is mushy and my butt feels cold.

I have my pacifier in my mouth now while Jimin carried me around the place. It's quieter. No ugly ladies. No angry handsome guys. Just me and Jimin! I love it. But jimin, clean my butt. It's wet.

"You like it too, right?" Jimin beamed at me and noticed that my diaper is squishy again. "You wet your diaper again? Let's get you changed and then we'll see Cherrie."

Jimin continued to talk to me while he's changing my diapers. I sometimes play with him and pee on his face but he's good at dodging it now. "Kookie, that's bad. You have to be on your best behavior when you see Cherrie. I'm sorry in advance for using you but you're my last and only option."

Who's Cherrie anyway? Food? New toy? Why is Jimin taking me outside for this Cherrie? I hope she's not ugly or I'm going to cry. I don't want to have nightmares. Bad monsters make me pee.

Jimin dressed me nicely in powder blue overalls. He combed my hair and made little pigtails because my hair has grown a bit long now. I look like a girl but that's okay because I'm cute.

Eheh.