12 good girl

🍒 cherrie's pov;

Taehyung is lying.

I just know he is and it's probably because those sick bastards threatened him again. I'm going to get them all!! Everyone stared at me when I slammed the glass of soju down on the table, spilling all the contents. Some started to whisper to themselves but I couldn't be bothered.

"Come on. There's nothing to look at here. Mind your own business. This is a free country! I can do whatever the hell I want!" I told them off in my drunken state. A couple of old men gave me looks while some younger ones just laughed and shrugged it off. After all, I'm just a drunk woman.

I decided to go home after my fourth bottle but I bought some beer on the way home because I really needed to drink until I pass out tonight. I could still walk pretty well on my way home from the convenience store but I have to look where I'm going to avoid myself from tripping.

"Seriously, what am I doing with my life?" I muttered to myself as I do some self reflection in my head.

"On the way home?" Someone spoke from behind me and I turned to look if that person is really talking to me because I'm drunk and I might be imagining things.

I saw a man walking towards me. Average in height and he is walking towards me. It wasn't until he is face to face with me that I finally recognize who he is. "Oh it's you!"

"Are you okay?" Jimin questioned when I grinned at him

"Totally. Just a little drunk." I replied and made a gesture with my fingers before I laughed again.

"That doesn't sound like 'a little' to me." He smiled and studied my face closely. "Your face is all red. It's the first time I'm seeing you this drunk. Is there an occasion or something?"

"Not really." I answered with a frown, my eyes then focused on baby Jungkook with his pacifier, sleeping tightly in his baby hanger while resting his plump cheeks on Jimin's chest. I put a hand on my chest and was just in awe at how chubby his cheeks are. "Jungkook is so cute. My heart is melting."

Jimin laughed at my reaction and said, "I guess you have a tendency to be this cute when you're drunk."

"Please refrain from hitting on me when I'm not thinking straight." I told him, straightening my work clothes. "I might give in easily."

Jimin chuckled at my reply, his lips look tempting when he smiles. The image of his face between my thighs flashed in my mind and my body began to feel warmer, not because of the alcohol but because of him. The way his mouth felt down there, his soft lips and his tongue against my... Oh God, am I that needy?