13 gentle reminder

"Good morning everyone!" I greeted Hyun and Ji hoon before I entered my office and placed my bag on my desk.

Soon enough, Hyun came inside as expected because he has nothing better to do. Don't get me wrong, he's very good at his work, but most of the time, he likes to tease me. "Someone's had sex last night."

I rolled my eyes at him but still smiled when he sat across me. "I'm not even going to deny that."

"Oh, who is it?" He leaned forward his chair, "Aw come on! You shouldn't have told me you had sex when you're not telling me the whole story."

"Hyun, I'm not telling you about my sex life, okay?" I gave him another smile. I'm just in a good mood today even though I'm still a bit sore from last night. That was really the best sex of my life. Oh God, I keep thinking about it.

"That's not fair. I told you mine. Have some common courtesy." He frowned, leaning back. Jihoon dropped in to give me my coffee.

"Thank you, Jihoon." I nodded at him before turning back to Hyun. "Well, I didn't ask you to tell me and I'm really not interested with what you do with your dick."

"Fair enough." He said and I continued on with my work. I lift a brow at Hyun when I noticed him still sitting there, "Nothing better to do?"

"I'm going to stare at you until you tell me the details." He crossed his legs and I can tell that it's going to be a long day for me. I shouldn't have told him.

The phone rang and I picked it up, knowing that it's only my best friend. "What up bitch?"

"Cherrie!! I found him!"

"Hey don't scream at the phone." I pulled it away from my ear until she has calmed down, "and found who?"

"The perfect guy for you." She sang and I could tell she's really happy. I chuckled in a mocking tone, "There's no perfect guy. Rephrase that."

But just as I said that, Jimin came into my mind. I shrugged it off. I'm sure he's not perfect either. He's sweet, cute and caring and really sexy but I'm sure he's got a flaw somewhere. Everyone has. Hyun stood up and finally decided to leave so I just gave him a nod.

"Ugh, stop acting like a bitch." She said and I could see her rolling her eyes right now. "So I set you up on a date with him."

"What?" I almost spat out my coffee. "A date? How do you even know this guy?"

"He's my friend's boyfriend's friend. We met when we were having a group party last night." She explained all the other details to me like where he works and his family background.

"I think I don't need to go on this date anymore since you already told me all about him." I leaned against my chair and crossed my legs, smiling.

"You need to go. I already told him that you'd come." She begged more over the phone and even bargained with me. "Unless you're seeing someone? Are you?"

"Um, not really. It's just a thing." I told her, not wanting to go into details.

"A thing?" She questioned, "Is it with your neighbor? That cute guy? You're still having sex with him?"

"Hey, easy on the questions. I feel like I'm being interrogated here." I laughed but she whined and told me to tell her everything so I did, "It's just been happening every once in awhile. Like it's not a regular thing."

"So you're not serious about him?" She asked and made me laugh, "I don't think dating is his priority right now. He can't even go outside without bringing Kookie with him."

"Kookie?"

"The baby." I told her.

"But you're not serious with him, right?"