14 too soon

Hoseok walked me to my door at the end of our 'date'. He insisted on calling it a date even though it was just the twonof us hanging out, like old times, minus Namjoon and Jinjoo. We talked, ate at trendy restaurants, and even tried the sauna. I had fun reminiscing the memories when I was younger. Although most of them was with Henry because he was my first and last boyfriend. Sadly, we had to break up. I had accepted that. It's not his fault that he isn't attracted to women but I wish he could've told me sooner.

"You have blessed my eyes today, Cherrie." Hoseok beamed at me. "You really made my day."

In fact, he has been staring at me blatantly for the whole duration of our friendly date. I merely wore a red peplum top and a pair of my casual jeans. Nothing over the top but he seems to like it on me very much and the feeling is mutual. He looks really good. I guess studying abroad did him justice.

"Well, I'm glad I made your day." I stopped at my door and faced him with a smile, "I had a good time today too."

Hoseok lifted his eyes to my hair and made me curious but his hands limited my movements as he held me by the shoulders. "Hold still. Something's stuck on you."

"What?" I wanted to move but he kept me still. "What is it?"

"Me." He grinned and maneuvered his arm behind my back, hugging my waist as he looked at my face. "Too cheesy?"

"Yes." I rolled my eyes and sent a nudge to his side jokingly to which he perfectly understood. "You can remove your arms from me now."

He was still playing it cool when I pointed out that he hasn't removed his arm from my shoulder, "I thought I could get away with it."

I let out a laugh, "Hoseok, we are friends."

"Friends." He repeated as we stood beside each other. Hoseok smiled and put both his hands inside his pockets, "Well, I think that can still change in the future."

"Goodnight Hoseok." I moved closer and kissed his cheek while he gently placed his hand on my lower back, mumbling a soft goodnight.

I got inside my apartment and the first thing I did was take my shoes off in the entryway, leaving it there because I'm too tired to be bothered with cleaning after myself. I can do it tomorrow anyway. I unbuttoned my jeans and pulled the zipper down because, damn, I ate too much today. I can't breathe.

Still in the entryway, I expertly found the light switch and switched it on, unsuspecting. I had no words when I saw how my apartmend has been turned upside down. The first thing that came to my mind was get out, in fear that the people who did this might still be inside. I got out as quickly as I could and didn't know what to do or where to go. I rang Jimin's doorbell quite a few times and he wasn't answering until the last ring.

"Cherrie," He didn't have time to finish his sentence as I push him back inside and invited myself in. Jimin looked at my face and asked, "Hey, what happened?"

"Someone was in my apartment." I whispered lowly, hands cold while rambling. "I don't know how they got in but when I came home I just found my place ransacked. I didn't have time to check what was lost.. I just had to get out of there."

"It's good that you got out of there. It could've been dangerous. Are you hurt?" Jimin said, checking to see if I was fine. He held my frozen hands and warmed them up with his, "It's okay. You're not in danger anymore."

He walked me to the livingroom and made me drink some tea. Jimin didn't need to hear me say anything as he cuddled next to me on the long couch, spooning me. He had me covered me in blankets and made me comfortable. "You can stay here for the night. I can't let you go back there. You can sleep on my bed with Kookie. I can sleep here."