10 face the consequences

"Don't tell me what I should or shouldn't do." I said. I don't know what urged to me to say that.

I immediately had a feeling I would regret saying that as Jimin stared dangerously down at me and it is absolutely not helping that he is half naked above my body. His soft locks covered his forehead and behind his fringes, his eyes hostile gaze lingered at me. I haven't noticed before how his skin looked up close, how his lips are plump and so breathtaking right in front of me. Jimin examines my face, seeking clarification in the situation we were in. His eyes wavered as it followed my figure below him— his clothes on my body and his thigh that he used to pin my legs down on the mattress.

I didn't remove my gaze from his brown eyes and bravely moved my hand towards his sides, touching his warm skin. The moment I felt the first of the many scars he had on his back is when it finally dawned on me that he could be a threat to me. I don't have a single clue about him and that makes him a dangerous man. My hands are cold as I touch his skin and he allows me to. My bones shiver at the feeling of his rough scars under my fingertips, deep wounds that never seem to end. I don't know what to say or even what to think as Jimin continued to watch my expression. Somehow, his gaze has softened and finally, he gives in.

My eyes closed themselves as he inched his face closer to mine. I felt like I stopped breathing when his lips touched my own and my senses became my guide. His mouth moved smoothly along with mine and I know he felt that because he made sure to assert his dominance over my kisses. His right hand traveled from my hip, to my waist then his palm flattened gently on my stomach, between my breasts under the thin material of his shirt. All of this happening at the same time makes my mind cease its function. I don't think I have felt so much attraction ever in my life.

Jimin looks at my flushed face, my lips agape as I breathe through them while my mind tried to comprehend everything. My eyes fall upon his lower lip that was caught between his teeth and watched at how harshly he was biting them. I couldn't take my eyes off him.

He dived down and caught my lips again in a rough kiss but it was brief as if he was just teasing. I chase after his lips but he pulled away, "This could be bad for you.."

"I'm a grown woman. I'm fully capable of determining what is good or bad for me and right now, I feel like going for something bad." I told him, slowly grazing my thigh against his to satisfy my need to touch him.

"I'm serious." His voice sounded rough as he cupped my chin between his index finger and thumb. "Can you face the consequences?"

"I don't care about consequences." 

🍒

"Kookie, where's the bunny? Where's the wittle bwunny?" Jimin cooed at the happy little one as he make the ears of his fluffy little bunny hat fly with a press of his hand. "Here I am, here I am!"

 "Here I am, here I am!"