3 sharing is caring

"Are you seriously just getting ice cream?" He asked as he craned his neck over my shoulder while we were waiting in line at the cash register.

I protectively hid the tub to my side, glancing back at him and his cart filled with healthy food."Yes. Is there a problem?"

"No, there's no problem." He laughs to himself and then tells me, "I was just imagining you with a cart of food when you said you were going to the supermarket earlier. I guess I went ahead of myself back there.."

I turned to the handsome grayish-silver haired man. He shrugs his shoulders but kept the grin as he eyed me down to my feet. What does that mean? I was going to say something but then I hear the woman at the counter call for the next customer.

We paid for each of our own groceries, well, mine was just ice cream but it counts as grocery too. He was walking a bit behind because he was fixing Jungkook's position as he slept soundly. It's amazing how he slept from the apartment to the grocery store and back. He's the calmest baby I've ever seen. I walked extra slow without being too obvious because I didn't know if I should wait for him or just leave him, but that would be rude, right?

Jimin caught up with me soon, holding Jungkook in one arm and the groceries on the other. I don't know why but I thought he looked so attractive. I could see his muscular arms outlined against his clothes.

What?

I shook my head to clear my mind in order to survive the five minute walk to my apartment with him.

"What kind of work do you do?" He glances at me.

"Oh, just boring office stuff." I replied nonchalantly, leaving him still curious but he just smiles.

"I like office stuff." He says, smiling at me then at himself. "Believe it or not, I dreamed of working in an office. You know, wearing suits and having my own company ID. It's funny when I think about it."

"So are you a stay at home dad?" I asked, wondering why I was suddenly so interested in my neighbor's affairs.

"No, I work too. At home." Jimin replied as he straightened his back then checked if he woke Jungkook up with the action. "It's a challenge though. Taking care of Kookie, doing house chores and my own work all at the same time."

That's kind of sweet but I'm kind of suspicious of him. Is this whole Daddy act just a concept or what? Because how is he young and hot and also a great single father? Maybe not great but a responsible one? I guess it's possible but at that age, most guys prefer being out and about, if you know what I mean.

"You don't have a babysitter or..?" I trailed off. I feel awkward when I say the word, Wife. I almost became one.

Thank God, I didn't or I would've suffered a great deal. I think I was so in love that I didn't really think about what I want. I was so ready to jump into marriage because the idea of being with him was clouding my judgment.

"I don't like babysitters. Also, I'm still single. Never married." Jimin sends me a smile which felt like it had a double meaning. Unnecessary.

 Unnecessary