27 kiss me, baby

six months later;

"Is Jin in his right mind?" I stormed into the bathroom to fetch the first aid kit. "And you. You can't say no to him? You're already looking after Kookie and he still drags you around in his business trips."

"Calm down. It's a small cut. I'm not dying." Jimin said as I had him sit on the couch. The right side of his neck has a cut that's atleast 3 inches long.

"What if you did?" I questioned him as I cleaned his wound. "You have to stop going with Jin. He has plenty of bodyguards around."

"Then marry me." He casually suggested. I couldn't say anything after that. Jimin noticed and waited for me to finish covering up his cut.

"You have to cover this up when you go out." I told him, planning to walk away but he already knew I'd do that.

"Hey." Jimin cupped my cheeks in both of his hands and made me look at his face when my defense mechanism kicked in after he asked me the question. He showed me a smile, "Relax."

"I swear to God you always panic whenever I mention anything about commitment." Jimin found my reaction at amusing. "I'm not asking you to have a baby with me. I just asked you if you would like to have me around for a long time."

"Right." I smiled at him, "Why wouldn't I?"

"I don't know maybe you don't want someone who is annoyingly hot to be around you all the time?" Jimin answered, raising a brow. "It's just what I think though."

"Well, it is true that you are annoying," I chuckled.

"-ly hot." Jimin added, "Don't change the word."

I chuckled when he reached for my waist, "let me finish what I'm saying!" I told him, "Okay so I said you're annoying." I grinned and he frowned. "But! I think there are perks that can make up for it. You can make up for it now."

He smiled at me, throwing his head back which I always find adorably cute. He looks at me again with a smug smile, moving closer until I was leaning back against the couch, "I promise to make up for everytime I annoy you."

"Okay.. continue talking." I watched as he bit his lower lip between his pearly whites and then released them slowly.

Jimin grabbed the hem of his shirt before pulling it up over his head, getting it stuck around his face and making me laugh. I helped him get it off and he repaid me with a kiss. A clumsy one, His plump lips catching my upper lip in an awkward movement, causing me to giggle. "Jimin, wait.. Why are you kissing me like a teenager on the night he loses his virginity to the hot chick?"

"I was just trying it out." He replied, laying me down on the couch while he topped. "You know I can't be hot all the time. Sex is better when you try new things."

He stared at me adoringly as he spoke then he leaned down to softly place kisses on the side of my neck, "I would love to discover things not only sexually and physically but also discover another part of you while we're making love.. Sex doesn't really have to be sexy all the time."

"Says the topless guy who has a complete six pack that nobody asked for, not to mention, solid thighs and ass that are to die for." I rolled my eyes at him. "Sexy what?"

 "Sexy what?"