19.5 kookie's jimin

Please let me oooouuuutt!

HELLOOOO!

Can you guys hear me? I'm stuck in this crib. I want to crawl. And where's my pacifier? Where did I put it again?

No one can understand me. This cleaning lady here just thinks I'm cute. Well, I am. Jimin said I'm the cutest and I believe him. By the way, I want to sit on Jimin's lap. It's time to eat!

"Dada. Dada!"

Take me to Jimin!

I stomped my feet on the crib and reached my arms up whenever someone comes near me but they won't pick me up. I'm angry! I fell backwards and landed on my diaper sheltered butt.

"Someone's grumpy." A girl came towards me, smiling down at me. She has short, black hair and a bright yellow shirt. I can't help but stare at the color. It's pretty. "Who's a grumpy little baby?"

She cooed and made faces that made me smile. I don't know why she talks like that in her high pitched voice. It's weird but really funny. She touched my tummy, her fingers tockling my sides and I tumbled backwards, giggling. Sometimes, I hate being a baby because I'm loving this too much.

"Time for little Jungkook's breakfast." She finally picked me up from the crib and set me down on the carpet while she prepares my baby food. I hit the carpet with my hand and it tickled me. I kept giggling while trying to grab the soft material and failing every time to catch it between my small fingers.

"Come on Jungkook. You'll like this. It's banana flavor!" She picked me up and sat me in a chair, making me sad because I want to play with the carpet. "Jungkook-ah.. here comes the choo choo train."

She calls my name while a spoon gently make its way towards me. I throw my hand in front and slapped the spoon away. She gasped as the spoon fell to the floor and made a mess.

"Kookie, that was not nice." She told me while I laughed.

No one calls me Kookie but Jimin!  I don't want that food

No one calls me Kookie but Jimin! I don't want that food. I want Jimin's food. I cried and cried but she doesn't understand what I want. No one understands what I want.

"What's going on?" Jimin walked in and I immediately recognized his voice. I threw my hands in the air, reaching for Jimin.

"Goodmorning, Mr. Park." The girl said as she stood up after cleaning the spilled baby food off the floor. "I was just trying to feed Jungkook but he refuses to eat. He's just throwing a fit."

"Oh, that's okay. I'll feed him." Jimin said as he walked towards me and finally picked me up. "He doesn't like baby food. I usually give him mashed fruits. He likes mashed bananas."

Yes! Tell her Jimin! Tell her to go away!

"Okay. I'll have it prepared right away." She walked away with the disgusting baby food.

"Dada!" I put my hand on Jimin's face, grabbing his hair and his ear.

"Dada?" Jimin smiled at me, his face scrunched up as he tickles me by rubbing his nose against my small ones. I absolutely love it. "Kookie's first words! This little kookie with a small tushy can speak?"

I giggled. Stop it, Jimin. He places me down on the carpet again and watched me crawl all over. I grabbed one of my stuffed toys and threw it at Jimin. He pretended to get knocked out by it, falling down on his back while one of his eyes peeking at me then he smiles wider. Jimin got up to chase after me and I couldn't get much further from him because of my small movements. He picked me up and laid me down on his lap to make farting sounds on my belly with his mouth.

The girl came back with my breakfast and handed it to Jimin. Jimin knows what I want. Jimin is my favorite person in the world and my favorite food is banana!

"Is it nice, Kookie?" Jimin talked to me while catching the pieces of food around my mouth with a spoon. It's very nice, Jimin!!

After eating, Jimin washes my hands clean and wipes my mouth. We played together with Chimmy. Jimin is always happy when I try to walk toward him and he picks up, patting my bum everytime I do a good job at walking. Then we played Rocket and watched monkeys jumping on beds ten times but baby sharks are my favorite. I felt a little tired. My eyes are slowly getting heavy and I opened my mouth wide to yawn.

"Okay, sleep.." Jimin holds me in his arms and sways me gently. His face from down here looks ugly. His face looks fat and his nose holes are big. Stupid Jimin, I thought and smiled.

The more Jimin sways me, the more I get sleepy. I really didn't want to sleep yet but I'm a bit tired after playing. I won't sleep long. Just a nap. Then when I wake up, I will play with Jimin again.

"Get a lot of sleep so you'll grow fast." Jimin smiles down at me and kissed my forehead. Nice kisses. I love it. "My little Kookie is going to grow up really well.. but for now, sleep and dream of nice things."

I love how Jimin smells. He smells nice. I like his voice. He started to hum a tune and I closed my eyes, feeling more relaxed. I'm off to sleep.

🍼

I started crying the second I woke up. My stomach it making noises and I feel uncomfortable. It take awhile before someone came to me and it wasn't Jimin. The girl from this morning picked me up but I didn't want her to touch me. I want Jimin!!

"Oh, I'm sorry Kookie." She cradled me in her arms and I kicked my legs to get away from her. "What's wrong?"

My lips quivered from crying and crying and crying. The girl didn't know what to do so she asked someone for help. My tummy hurts. It hurts. The other helper came to hold me while the girl looked for Jimin, asking the other guy who stood by the door. "Can you please tell Mr. Park that Jungkook is awake and he's been crying non stop? I really don't know what to do to make him stop."

"Mr. Park left two hours ago. I don't think he's coming back." The man said. "He just told me that if the baby cries, give him this toy."

The girl tried to calm me down, laying me back down on the crib with Chimmy but I don't want it. Why is Jimin gone? He left without me. I thought he loves me.. Is he really not coming back?

Jimin.

Jimin.

Please come back.

I promise I won't cry again.

Just come back for me.