7 yes or no?

fmv;
- DalyZoo

Jimin and Kookie walked me to my door. I turned to face them and whenever I look at his face, I can't seem to get my mind off what we agreed on. "So, I'm gonna go shower first."

"Okay. I'll prepare Kookie for bed too so he can go to sleep early tonight. I'm going to cook dinner, too. You can join me." Jimin said, smiling, and it made me even more nervous. "Don't worry and take your time."

Why though? We've planned it so it's better than not knowing what's going to happen, right?

"Yeah, I'll see you later." I told Jimin and then my eyes fell on the lovely boy, "Bye Kookie."

I went inside and started to think what to start with. Shave. Right, I need to shave. Oh God, I hope it doesn't get messy. It always gets messy when I do it in a hurry. I hurried to the shower and started with my hair removal cream. First on my legs and on that special part.

Under the shower head, with the water running along the contours of my body, I kept thinking about it. How I'm going to approach him later? How must I act? Does he want me to act a certain way? Oh my God. I'm totally freaking out. I haven't had sex with a guy other than my ex fiancé. I must not go overboard with this. He said it's just casual. It's not like I'm going to date him so it's fine. Relax, Cherrie.

When I was done with my own preparations, I figured I should just go ahead next door. I pressed on his doorbell once and he immediately came to greet me, inviting me in. "Sorry, Kookie took awhile to fall asleep so I haven't finished cooking. Are you hungry?"

"Not really. It's okay. Take your time." I told him and he smiled back. Take your time. His voice echoed in my head over and over again as I watch him with his back turned to me.

God, he looks sexy. His firm butt, his thighs.. His shoulders aren't that wide but I can tell they're sculpted. I remember seeing him that night he was shirtless. He was glorious even in that state. How much more later?

"Are you ready to eat me?"

I shot my head up to look at his face, "What?"

"Why do you look so surprised?" Jimin chuckled as he served the plates of food on the table, "I just asked if you were ready to eat dinner."

"Oh." I laughed awkwardly and tried to relax my back against the chair because now I'm hearing things. "I thought I heard you say something else but it's nothing."

Jimin took a seat across me, "You should relax. I can tell how nervous you are. Maybe we shouldn't do this.."

"No, it's okay. We should do it." I emphasized and he chuckled at my enthusiasm.

" I emphasized and he chuckled at my enthusiasm

"I'm glad you're not changing your mind." Jimin said and began eating. I cannot remove my attention from his plush lips. The way it opens whenever his food prods against it and the way his tongue comes to licks his lips afterwards. "I'm actually relieved that you're so open minded about this. I was really nervous about asking you before. I thought you will not be into this since your personality says otherwise."