19 midnight

The storm continued through the night and my night has just started. After Jimin introduced me to Seokjin, we were ushered into our room. Jin, as he preferred himself to be called, said he had only prepared a room for Jimin since he only expected him.

"I can tell the maids to arrange a room for you. Don't worry. In the mean time, we can have dinner." Seokjin said and called in his butler. Yes, a butler. I've only heard of those in movies. "Please prepare another room for my guest."

Jimin was beside me during dinner and all throughout, he kept quiet. It was just the three of us in the huge dining hall and I felt out of place because the only person I'm comfortable with isn't talking at all. He just stares at his food, pick a piece of meat or vegetable with his fork then place the food inside his mouth absent mindedly like a zombie. I guess he's just tired. It's been a stressful week. Not just stressful, people wanted to shoot him dead. He deserves a good rest.

Seokjin isn't much of a talker too during dinner. Although, he is surprisingly a big eater. I wish I could eat like him but, I didn't have much of an appetite tonight. I just cannot think of eating when I don't even know if I'm going to wake up alive tomorrow. I don't really trust anyone other than Jimin.

The butler silently entered and made his way beside Jin, leaning down to say something. "Cherrie, your room is ready. I know you're exhausted. Do you want to rest now? There's still dessert."

"No, thank you. I'd like to rest now, please." I said and the butler gestured for me to follow him.

"Wait, I'm coming with you." Jimin suddenly stood up from his seat to follow me.

"It's okay, Jimin." Jin asked him to sit down again. "Cherrie will be fine. She needs some rest. Meanwhile, You and I still need to talk."

I gave Jimin a nod and a small smile, to reassure him, before leaving the room. As I was walking through the hallway, I began to wonder what they're going to talk about. Is it about Jungkook? Or me? Because I wasn't part of the plan.

Will Jimin be in trouble?

I just took a shower in the most luxurious bathroom I have ever seen. It was as the same size as my bedroom. There was a full body length mirror running from one wall to the other, a shower and bathtub. Even the towels in the cupboard are nearly sorted and they are so soft. I put a robe over my nakedness before I went out of the warm bathroom, the cold air from the room immediately hitting my skin and it felt good. I feel like I could fall asleep the moment I hit the pillows but that wasn't the case at all.

The storm has ended now. I sat up from the bed and checked the clock, it's quarter to midnight and I still can't fall asleep. I can't seem to fall asleep in a different house. Also, who'd be able to fall asleep in this situation?

This is absurd. 12 hours ago, I was in bed, in my underwear, sleeping and now I'm here, in the middle of a Mafia Lord's abode! I laughed by myself in the dim light of the moonlight. I looked towards the balcony of the room, beyond the carefully fluttering curtains and slowly walked towards it, barefooted.

I opened the balcony doors and the soft breeze touched my body, it wasn't cold. It was warm and it felt like someone had their arms around me. The sky was starless and there was a huge full moon. Am I staring up at it or is it staring down at me?

I wonder.

🍒

jimin;

It's over, I told myself as I stared up at the moon hanging above my head. Glowing.