Chapter 26

A/N:

Hello peeps! I'm back!

In case you're not a reader from Stay Gold, the reason I'm gone for so long is because I was busy finishing my last sem of my first year of degree, so it was too hectic to find writing time. Truly sorry for the ones who have waited so long. I am now catching up with my plots and still reconnecting dots of this story, but don't fret, my surprises are not done yet.

This chapter may be shorter than other chapters and I apologize for that too. Will update a longer chapter ahead once I get my memory uncluttered haha! Since we're at the 26th chapter, I think I'm going to end this chapter around 35 chapters? means 9 chapters left, unless I go crazy and write up until 40 chapters. Who knows!

Here, hope you enjoy, leave comments, and continue to support CLASSIFIED!

-

Main P.O.V.

Yooa opened her eyes, her heart throbbing fast.

But it also felt so right.

"Now you know what you can do."

Yooa lifted her eyes towards the camera in front of her. Her mind was recollecting all the missing info of her skills, as if she was programming her brain and body to sync with each other after so long. No wonder she felt like mirrors were trying to tell her something. No wonder she hated seeing herself in the mirror. It wasn't just because she was insecure of herself, but because she was insecure of what she has forgotten.

But today, she remembered.

A smile formed on her face as she stared deep into the camera.

It has been years, but some things are just not new to begin with.

"You knew, huh?" She asked the robot voice, who replied with a chuckle.

"You're staring into my eyes." She continued. "Just because you're watching me doesn't mean I'm not watching you. You're so interested in us, so why not keep your eyes on me?"

The rest of them frown at her words. Her tone was different, and she was staring straight into the camera without budging.

"Yooa?" Moon Byul came forward, but Yooa extended a hand to stop her.

She carried on. "You're looking at me. You're looking at me. You're looking at me, and..."

Yooa snapped her fingers before her face.

Her breath stopped.

Did she succeed?

After a moment of silence, she thought she did.

Until the sound of an eerie chuckle filled the lobby, sending instant chills to Yooa and the rest. Yooa's lips parted as she turned to her friends in frustration, knowing she has failed.

"You.." The voice paused with another chuckle. "You really thought you could hypnotize me, from a camera? Ha, ha!" The voice began laughing much louder, like the person was enjoying every moment of Yooa's failure.

"You really think I'm that dumb, Yoo Sia? Hello? I was the one who knew of your skills! I'm beyond prepared for the possibilities!"

Moon Byul formed her hands into fists as Yooa shook her head. "I'm sorry."

"No, it's fine, Yooa. It's not your fault." Moon Byul wrapped her arms over Yooa to calm her down. Gray, Jin, and Dowoon came closer to them, unable to say anything else but to be present by her side.