Chapter 25

A/N: SO FREAKING SORRY FOR ANOTHER LATE UPDATE! THANKS FOR WAITING AND STAYING WITH ME, and don't worry my interest for this story has not lessened even with Stay Gold going on. I might update this one later than Stay Gold because it has reached the part where I need detailed explanations of their past. This is where things are slowly being revealed, so I take more time to really plan everything.

Anyways, thanks for reading and please do enjoy! Comments are of course, highly appreciated!

Oh, and this is where you know what our lovely Yooa can do.

-

Yooa's P.O.V.

What in the world is going on?

In just one moment, I found myself staring at my panting friends; their sweat dripping wet and their faces all red from the heat. Dowoon slumped down on the floor, leaning on the wall as he tried to catch his breath.

Then the voice coming out from the speakers just made things 100 times more worse.

The way the person emphasized the word 'agents' got us all in a deeper daze.

Agents.

What kind of sick joke is this?

"Now, move on kids. Move on."

"Shut the fck up!" Moon Byul was really not taking things well. She kicked the wall beside her in frustration, messing up her hair.

"Come on, where's the fun if you keep staying there? See you all in the hall."

Then the voice chuckled, before becoming completely silent.

"What the heck?" Dowoon frowned, scoffing in disbelief. "Tsk, we're seriously gonna get killed at this rate."

"Do stick together." Jin folded his arms as his eyes wandered around. "You do know she's still watching, right? There are cameras in places that didn't have them before. She must've added them when we were resting in our rooms."

"She?" I croaked. "How do you know it's a she?"

Jin looked at me with concerned eyes. "I've been keeping an eye on her, and she's the best candidate to be the voice threatening us right now. She just changed her voice when she talks to us so we can't recognize her."

"But who is she?" Dowoon asked. "One of us?"

"The blackbird."

Jin sighed.

"The blackbird is Irene."

My brows instantly shot up. Irene? Our president, Irene?

I mean, she's really a tough one. She's nothing warm, but I didn't expect her to be... a psycho?

"The blackbird we've been searching for... is Irene?" I asked, unsure. "Do you really think she's capable of this?"

"Yeah, I mean, she's the president, but this... is another level." Dowoon added.

Jin looked anxious, lowering his head as he licked his dry lips.

"She did something to me, last year. I didn't really expect it to be her, but everything leads to her."

Everybody focused on him, exhausted but curious.

"She did... what?" Moon Byul leaned on the wall and slumped down.

Jin glanced at her, but something seemed to be holding him back.

Then, Gray patted his knee. "Is it fine if I tell them?"