Chapter 27

A/N: 

Before you hate me, please make sure you read this chapter with a calm mind and a heart at ease- cuz if you're stressed, you might pass out after reading this long ass chap. Not kidding. Embrace yourselves. That's all. Oh, and I hope you can bear with some maths :)

Enjoy :) and comment so I'll know how much my chapters torture you :) 

-

Jin's P.O.V.

Before anyone could even let out another curse, the voice disappeared- leaving us all in disbelief. First, she took our friends. Second, she trapped us in. Third, she's trying to test us for who knows whatever freaking reason she has. 

Last but not least, we all might die if we don't figure out how to get out. 

"What do we do?!" Yooa cried out, turning towards me and then looking up to the ceiling. "Jin oppa, look! There are words up there! It's... it's like a... question or something?" 

I gulped, my heart still burdened by the what Irene said.

"Who would figure out the pass code first? The hacker who scammed a bank, or the genius who was almost beaten up to death?" 

How can she say that so... ignorantly? 

I mean, did she not remember what she did to me? 

-

One Year Ago

"You're the new president, right?" 

I looked up, my steps halting to a stop when I realized there was a group of unknown people standing in front of me. I frowned, putting down the file I was looking at. 

Who the heck are these people? 

I could sense a bad feeling building inside of me, because at one glance I could tell these people were much older than me and they didn't look too friendly. There were about 4-5 people, with dark clothes and sharp stares. Someone even glared at me when I didn't respond. 

"Fck, he's deaf!" The man at the back shouted. 

I frowned harder, taking a step back as I gripped on my bag strap. "Who are you?" 

"Just some people who are here to warn you." 

"Ex-excuse me?" 

"Step down from your position." The man that looked like their leader smirked. "We know you're from Soar High. Kim Seok Jin. We want you to step down." 

Those words came out so random and unexpected I couldn't help but to weakly scoff. 

I guess that really pissed them off. 

"Do you think we're a freaking joke?" The leader came closer towards me. His actions clearly signaled danger to me, so I turned around and instantly sprinted away from them. No way I was going to stop and stare at a bunch of potential gangsters! 

My worst fear happened when I heard their loud footsteps behind me. 

Oh damn! What the heck do I have to do with them? I'm just a high school president, not some political association! 

Hundreds of possibilities ran inside of my mind as I ran with all my might. School was the other direction, and all I could think of that moment was to run and don't get caught. I was supposed to arrive at school before 6PM, because I had to run an errand as the president outside school compounds. 

But who would've thought I'd be running to save my fcking life? 

Fear mercilessly grasped onto my whole body and soul, my hands still swinging hard as I tried to outrun the men behind me. I could hear them. I could still hear them, but I wasn't going to get caught!