Chapter 2

A/N: Do comment! 

-

Yoon Dowoon

Ring!!

"Dowoon haksaeng, please follow me to the office."

I gulped, my eyes widening when Mr. Kim suddenly called me out. He was standing at the door, holding his sling bag and gesturing for me to follow him.

I slowly stood up, while the other students were already walking away to have their recess.

I glanced around to realize my boy buddies were out of sight. Damn it, why am I the only one being called to the office? This is the first time I have no idea why Mr. Kim is calling.

I silently followed Mr. Kim from behind, my mind racing to remember what I have done through half the day to get myself in trouble.

Oh my good freaking drum beats-

Wonpil's gold watch!

Damn it, did Mr. Kim find out? He never finds out! Maybe Wonpil knew? But he didn't look panicked or worried at all in class. Does he even know that his watch is gone, or does he have too many gold watches to spare?

Ugh, Dowoon, you stole that watch to stay out of trouble, not get into more trouble!

"Dowoon, come in."

I snapped out of my thoughts, only to see Mr. Kim opening his office door to let me in. I quickly got in, biting my lips in regret. Ah, stupid Yoon Dowoon, stupid!

"Sit down. I'll just take a quick amount of your time, don't worry."

I blinked. "N-ne?"

Mr. Kim laughed, reaching out for something in his stack of books. "Aha!" He pulled out a file, and that only made me frown harder.

"I just need you to sign something, it seems like your parents can't come to sign it so you can sign it on behalf of them."

I let out the biggest sigh of relief. I get to live to see another day, thankfully!

Mr. Kim raised a brow. "Are you okay, Dowoon?"

"Ah? Me? Totally, um, yeah." I grinned as wide as I could, pretending to look as pure as possible. "Where do I sign sir?"

Mr. Kim opened a page and placed the file right in front of me. He pulled out a pen from his stationery box and handed it to me. I took the fancy vintage looking fountain pen, almost thinking of stealing it. Hm, let's just hold that thought for now.

I looked towards the paper, only to see a long list of words. Man, how do they even write such long paragraphs?

"You can just sign it, Dowoon." Mr. Kim chuckled to see me struggling with the words. "It's just an agreement of your behaviour in school for this year. I hope you continue to be a good boy, Dowoon, since you haven't had any disciplinary actions taken against you since middle school."

Well, well, well- how funny is it when the tables are turned? Because I am no good at all.

Suddenly, Mr. Kim's smartphone rang. He checked it and looked back at me. "Erm, can you sign the whole thing while I get this? It's kind of urgent."

"Ne." I nodded with a grin before watching Mr. Kim disappear from my sight.

"Oh man, phewwww." I sighed again, taking some air into my lungs. Poor heart- you must be so frightened just now.