Chapter 4

A/N:

If yall dont mind, can yall help me with my assignment and fill in this google form please? The main issue is about bullying and I would really appreciate it if you can answer it! Just write your country if you are not from Malaysia. Thankies!

https://forms.gle/dechu7CN6hQJNoE26

Honestly idk if the link is gonna be clickable but I'm just throwing it here huaa.

Enjoy!

-

Main P.O.V.

"Em, where do you think this leads to?" Gray asked, as the five of them started to climb the stairs.

Jin looked up, just to see a dark open entrance at the end of the staircase. "I don't know, let's find out."

"That place looks creepier than this place!" Dowoon whined, his brows moving up and down. "Why in the whole world did they pick us? Out of all humans they could've picked, why us?!"

Moon Byul turned her head towards Dowoon who was right behind her, shooting him a menacing stare.

"Probably because we're family with criminals, or we are the criminals."

Dowoon gulped, instantly knowing what she meant by her last words. Everyone there had connections to a criminal, but it was different with Moon Byul.

She is the criminal.

And that scares the sht out of Dowoon.

The boy just gulped, nodding.

"Now, before you decide to spit another complaint, how about we find out what's the end of the stairs?" Moon Byul said, and without waiting for Dowoon's answer, she continued walking behind Gray and Jin.

Yooa cleared her throat behind Dowoon, making him jump aside.

The girl with big eyes looked at him while sighing. "Next time when you wanna say something, think about it first, will you?"

Dowoon frowned, and opened his mouth to reply.

Before he could say anything, Yooa walked past him and followed Moon Byul close from behind.

Dowoon rolled his eyes, groaning to himself as he joined them.

Meanwhile, Jin and Gray were already on top of the staircase. There was a square hole above their heads; like it was an attic from some creepy house.

"Yah, this is too dark!" Jin exclaimed, looking back to the others catching up behind him. "Anyone has a... flashlight?"

Gray's eyes lit up, instantly thrilled. "My phone!"

The boy quickly searched his pockets and found his legendary phone. Within seconds, the phone's flashlight lit up the space. The light was enough for Jin to see, but in order to see clearly what was above them, someone has to enter the square space.

"I'll go. I'll check what that place is and if it's safe, you all follow." Moon Byul offered her hand, asking for Gray's phone.

Gray glanced towards the dark place and back to Moon Byul's serious face. He nodded, and placed his phone on her hand.

Moon Byul took the phone, holding it tightly before taking the final steps into the unknown space.

She poked her head in first, her eyes immediately trying to adjust to the immense darkness. The strong dusty smell which can be found in old houses entered her nose, so she instantly figured that the place has been left unoccupied for years.