Chapter 5

A/N: 

Hello guys, how are you all? I'm so sorry for the late update, got tangled in online semester tingz. Anyways, thanks for waiting! Sorry if I got typos ehehe :3

I would like to take a moment to promote another Moon Byul fanfic author who is also my reader, @kaylyd , please go check out her books and give her lots of support! Let's support the moomoo fanfiction empire, peeps! Good luck for your writing journey and I wish all the best! You can do this, girl!

So, without further ado- vote, comment, and enjoy!

-

Yoo Sia

"Are you sure you're okay, Yooa?"

I looked up from my studying carrel, just to see Somi's hair hanging above the double decker bed. Somi was staring at me with sharp eyes, suspicious.

I gulped. "Ne?"

"You've been silent." Somi muttered. "You left me alone for the whole recess and came back so late. I was hella worried!"

"Sorry." I tried to shoot her a smile, but of course even acting can't hide a confused me.

"You've said sorry the whole way. I just wanna know if you're alright." Somi sighed, and slowly brought her hair up into a ponytail.

I looked back down on my desk, holding back a sigh.

How in the world am I going to explain this? Even if I could, would she believe me?

And... is this even shareable?

What if I'm not supposed to tell?

At last, I just sighed.

"I'm fine, Somi-ah. Just a little tired." I turned to see her climbing down the top bed in her pajamas. "You should sleep."

Somi walked over to me, checking on my expression. "Okay. But if it's more than just that, please tell me. I need to go to the toilet."

"Geurae." I chuckled. Somi scoffed and headed towards the door.

"Be careful, there might be something else in the toilet!"

"Yah, you're the scaredy cat here!" She laughed, disappearing as she closed the door. "There might be someone else in the room besides you!"

Silence.

Somi had left.

And I was frozen by her last sentence.

Someone else besides me?

Usually, I would creep out and just snuggle on my bed- waiting while whining for Somi to come back faster so I wouldn't encounter anything supernatural by myself. But now, I'm not sure what I'm really scared of.

What if they're really here?

What if they see literally every move that I make?

My eyes ran all over the room, my heartbeat drumming wilder by the second. I still couldn't get over what happened this morning, and the thought of tomorrow was not helping.

I still haven't made my decision about what that robot voice told us.

"Tomorrow. Just come tomorrow and we'll make it clearer for you all."

"Aigoo!" I sighed again, shaking my head to stop thinking about it. "This is crazy!"

Ding!