Chapter 16

[3 hours earlier]

"Are you serious?" Moon Byul asked, her eyes wide in disbelief.

"Yes. In order to get that key, I need all of you to come clean of your capabilities- whatever you can do, tell me." Jin's face did not show any sign of joking around.

"And... you're gonna come up with the plan?" Dowoon asked. He hardly wanted to come after Jin asked them to gather at the park, but he is very well aware of the fact that he had no freaking choice.

Jin nodded, crossing his arms and examining each one of their faces.

"Even if we told you," Dowoon casted him an intense stare. "How are you gonna make sure the plan will work?"

"Because that's my skill."

His answer made the others stare at him in confusion.

Jin's smile widened.

"I've been observing you all, and honestly- even if you won't tell me, I think I've got the gist of what you all can do." He said, glancing from one to the other. "But if you cooperate and tell me even the smallest detail of what your can do best, then the plan will be bulletproof."

Gray shot him a lopsided smile. "Your confidence is all I need, Seok Jin. Who else can figure out a perfect plan if not the number one student of Soar High?"

Moon Byul bits her lower lip, grinning. "Sounds terribly convincing, I'm in."

"What makes you so sure?" Dowoon crossed his arms. "How are we going to pass through the new patrol system, and not to forget- SRC?"

Another smile grew on Jin's plump lips.

"Because nobody knows the SRC better than I do."

-

[Present]

Gray stared at the screen long and hard.

He was waiting for Yooa and Dowoon to arrive down in the underground room. The room was metal, and he was always the one left down there alone- so he nicknamed the place as his Grayground.

Gray and his freaking new playground.

But the view on the screen managed to make his heartbeat jump too fast to process a thing.

"Hyung, why can't we just break into the principal's office now?"

Dowoon's question almost made him choke.

He gulped.

"Don't think of it. Someone is already there."

"Who?"

"The... principal."

-

"Fck, get off me!" Moon Byul harshly pulled her arm from the other girl's grasp. The girl gasped, taken aback by Moon Byul's loud shriek.

Oh, and her cursing too.

"Stop being so rude! We're giving you demerits!" Someone in the group of girls shouted, but Moon Byul was too annoyed to find out who. There was already a crowd of students pooling around her; some were prefects, while some were purely there for entertainment.