Part 26

A/n: so hey exiters and other readers hope u enjoy these chapters coming up sorry I've been so buisy so they may not be the best thanks for ur patience.

So two weeks ago was the start of a concert with Ariana grande and is still continuing and it seems that toby has had some feelings for her but I haven't heard him say anything but I'm still getting a pic with her today and performing if it all make sense. today is a beautiful day in Cali and I've heard so much from the guys it's hard to realize they are not here next to me.
--------------------------------------------
*5 hours later*
I got on the tour bus after a long day with Ariana the fans and of course sierra and our photographer Brandon with our Merch manager hailey. (those are new characters now being mentioned) Hailey and Brandon are our best friends and they have helped out a lot so we offered to take them to Starbucks before the night ended and we headed to uncle Jamie's and then leave again soon to head home.
"Hey u seem down everything alright?" Hailey asked.
"Yeah probably just another high blood pressure moment for me from all the excitement." I said as we opened the door to starbucks.
"Or is it the guys?" She looked at me like it was them.
"No well of course but I've been in situations like this before where I haven't seen the guys so it's good plus it's not like I don't talk to them." I stated.
"True." Hailey agreed.
"Ya know sierra hasn't seemed right she's acted different." I said as we got in line.
"Yes we should ask her." She said.
Sierra and Brandon headed to find a table I got Hailey and Brandon's order and of course sierras but with my blood pressure up I shouldn't have anything plus it's getting late anyway. we sat down to talk.
"So sierra how's it going with riley?" Hailey asked.
"Um u know normal same old thing." she looked at her phone and began playing with it. Me and Hailey looked at each other and just let it go for now. "thank u guys so much for ur work tonight awesome job with the picks betz (that's Brandon's nick name) U really got some good shots I looked at them when we were backstage cleaning up." I said.
"Thanks I try to do my best." he said.
"We all do!" Hailey was agreeing.
Sierra seemed quite. When we finished Hailey and Brandon and all do us headed separate ways and were meeting up tomorrow for the last day. We headed to uncle jamies. I threw the keys down and plopped myself on the couch for a sec because no one was home yet.
"Night!" Sierra shouted heading upstairs. something seems odd I'm just not getting it tho.
"It's only 8 o'clock right now." I said.
"Whatever." She started with an attitued.
"Sierra what's going on you have seemed different lately." I stated trying to follow her up the stairs. when we got to her guest room she slammed the door in my face. "go away!" She shouted. I headed downstairs and lied on the couch watching X factor and my phone started going off chris was facetimeing.
"Hey iron man!" I laughed.
"Sup BATVAN anyway wats going on with riley? I came back from the MKTO tour with them guys and riley didn't seem himself." he started.
"I wondered the same too because sierras been a bit strange." I was curious. "did something happen between them?" I asked.
"I don't know but I can try asking the other bros see if they know." he said.
"Sounds good. " I said.
"So I really wanted to FaceTime because toby is with me and nick hanging out right now and we kinda all miss u and ur sister." he said.
"Aww well we miss u too well at least I do sierra is in bed." I said.
"Wow early owl!" Chris said.
"Yeah the one that gets up at the crack a dawn too!" We laughed.
"Hey hey hey!" Toby sat down next to chris.
"Hey toby miss u guys a lot can't wait to see u again!" I said.
"Yeah miss u too!" He blew a kiss at the screen.
"Who yall talking too?" I heard nicks voice behind the camera.
"Hey nick!" I said before anyone could speak.
"Oh hey there vanna how u been?" He asked
"Ok how bout u?" I questioned him back as he looked at the camera.
We talked for a while said goodnight and by then aunt Debbie and uncle jamie were home but I was too tired to stay up much longer so I went to bed.