Part 53

The next morning I rolled over to yawn and decided to get up because the sun was bright. I hoped up on my phone to answer some family. why r they such early risers? I didn't even go to bed after ten and I slept til evening time I thought. a few mins after doing that I decided to get out of bed and get dressed and ready so I could head to see if toby is better and if mr and mrs mcdonough need help. connor and riley are probably out at starbucks or quest nutrition. when I started opening the door tank must have been waiting for me because he was sitting there and when he saw me he jumped on my legs so I knelt down to pet him and talk to him. That's when I knew I was missing my own dog at home.
"Tank don't lick her face." I heard toby come out of his room.
"No it's fine I really don't mind I'm doing the same thing I would do as if it were minnie(the other dog)." I stated
"I see that a lot" toby chuckled
"Feeling better?" I ask toby rubbing tanks tummy.
"Yeah that's for helping take care of me, yesterday." he smiled and kissed me forehead.
"And you are just too spoiled." toby pointed to tank. I smiled.
"Hey Toby must be feeling better?!" Mrs mcdonough walked up the stairs.
"Yeah thanks mom goodmornung." he said
"It's the afternoon but I'll take it." she said heading into her bedroom to get something. I chuckled at that response.
"Hey tank your being spoiled by vanna huh?" Mrs mcdonough said on the way back down.
"Hey that's what I just said!" Toby hollered down.
I looked at him and chuckled. we headed downstairs.

------------
I thought I'd update sorry this was such a short chapter the next chapter should be longer sorry for the long wait.
Thanks -exitervanna