Part 51

"Goodmorning." toby was up early. I walked into the little kitchen he was sitting at the table eating cereal.
"Morning tobes your up quite early." I said
"Yeah mom called just to see how things were." he said.
"Oh that's nice." I said
"Sometimes it gets old." he said
"We all know the feeling." I said
"Alright so R we getting a card and a gift for Abby it's Abby right?" Toby asked
"Yes it's Abby and if your up to it." I said
"Yeah I don't mind." he said
Within a few mins we were out the door and heading to the store to get a card and a little something for abby.
"Hey I like this card what do u think?" I asked toby handing it to him.
"Yeah it's a nice one." he said after reading it.
"Alright I really don't know what to get Abby but I know she's a Taylor swift fan so maybe another shirt or cd or something you think?" I questioned
"You know her more than I do but I'd say yes if she's a swifty." he said we got a shirt and a cd.
"I'll pay." I said
"No let me." toby said
"No please toby." I said
"Come on are we gonna have this conversation again?" He asked
"Yes and now it's confirmed I'm paying." I said
"Alrighty then miss." he said
Within 2 hours we were out of the house and store.
"Wanna go to chipotle?" toby asked "it's my treat since I didn't pay for the stuff we got abby." he added
"Alright fine but since I don't feel like arguing" I joked. we walked across the street to chipotle. toby got a brorrito bowl and I got one too.
"Thank you." I thanked toby.
"Your welcome" he said
"So I know it's probably gonna be weird seeing the family again but it's the other side this time not the crazy one or both it's the smoother side of you get what I mean." I said
"Wait the one that has grandma carol?" He asked
"Yeah Y?"I asked
"I love her." he said. I chuckled.
"Yeah she's one of the nice grandmas" I then said.
We talked for a little while longer and then we had to leave because the party was starting soon and we wouldn't want to be late.
My grandmothers house was big. we parked by the grass close to the neighbors who never mind. I got the present from the back of the car and toby got the water pack and we both got a water bottle out.
"Thank you." I said
"Welcome" he held his hand out for me to take it. we held hands walking in the grass to the door. usually we just walk in so we did that.
"Vanna! Toby!" I heard ella then we both saw her. toby let go of my hand and picked up ELLA to hug her because she wanted to hug him. I smiled looking at them. kota my little sister came up to me and hugged me.
"Hey vanna hey toby." My aunt greeting me and toby with a side hug.
Then before we could get fully upstairs to the living room everyone was trying to say hi because we hadn't seen them In a while.
"Happy birthday Abby!" I said as she reached for a hug.
"Thank you." she said
"Hey Abby happy birthday" toby said
"Thanks tobes" she said giving him a quick hug too.
"Hey she remembers what I used to call U I mean I still do but YA know." I said to him
Abby smiled.
"Hey there lovebugs." my mom said hugging us.
"Mom!" I said
"What? "She gave me a look.
"Hey man how r u?" My step dad greeted toby. we all talked for a while ate food had cake and then hung out for a while. I was inside talking with Abby and her mom (aunt Jennifer)!for a little and looked outside to see it raining and toby my step dad uncle and cousin out there playing football.
"What r they doing out there in the rain? There gonna get sick." aunt Jennifer said.
"I know"
"Hey craig (speaking of my step father) you guys should come inside your gonna get sick!" My grandmother shouted out the door. it was now pouring. toby came in wet they all did.
"You ready to go?" I asked him assuming he would say yes the fact he is all wet. he couldn't hug anybody so he just told Abby happy birthday and everyone else bye I'll see u soon. when we all said bye and headed out the door that's when toby asked.. " I knowi m wet but can I still hold your hand?" He asked
"Yes." I said we both ran to the car because it was still raining. when we got In the car toby was coughing and that's when I knew he was getting sick.
"Make sure you take some medicine tonight we got a long flight tomorrow morning." I said "unless your not feeling to well we will stay an extra day." I added
"I will." toby said putting some music on low volume.
We got back to the hotel and he went to his room changed and I made him some soup and coffee.
"Thanks love" he kissed my cheek.
"Your welcome need anything else?" I asked
"Nope you can go rest up I'll c U in the morning for the flight." he said
"Alright if u need anything just holler or wake me." I said
"Ok sleep tight Lov you." he said
"Love you too get some rest." I said. I went to my room to see my phone lit up with pictures from the birthday party from family members and Twitter notifications thanking toby for coming glad to see him again and usual fans tagging me to follow them. I also had a few messages from the rest of the guys and sierra however I couldn't answer all of them so I just got back to a few because I knew I was gonna have a long flight tomorrow so I was gonna need rest and hopefully toby would be feeling better. I had a good day tho I'll miss my family but I've got music to work on and so does toby and the guys it's part of a career so I'm not complaining because I love it.
I texted back a few more people before slowly drifting to sleep. I turned the lights out and looked out of the window with the curtains I forgot to close and see the stars.

-----------------
Well hope you all liked that sorry it was sorta short more thing s to come and better thanks for reading so for not updating much.