Part 35

The next day I woke up with 5 emails of 'is jo Poe 2 going on tour with olly murs?'
'The new tour with olly murs and jo Poe 2 . No jo poe1?.....etc. wait I was confused. I opened twitter. I had a DM from olly murs.
"Hey I know u just got home from tour but I am noticing that some of my fans like your few new singles and I know u r a fan I have a few dates coming up for shows if u would like to come. it's ok if not I understand U have family U want to be with and u just got back from a tour."
I didn't know what to answer. how r the guys gonna react to it. I was suppose to be heading to radio disney today the guys were coming but they are not gonna be on air.
"Ready?" Connor asked opening the door as I came downstairs and the guys ran out into the cAr. we r running behind just a little bit.
"Yeah that's got the keys?" I asked.
"Yup." He said.
When I got in the car I wasn't sure what to say or how to start.
"Goodmornung tobes." he was still half asleep.
"Morning LOV." He kissed my forhead.

We arrived and toby was still asleep. I hated to wake him up because he looked cute but I woke him anyway.
"Awww really." He mumbled.
"Sorry bud we gotta head in." I said. he grabbed my hand and we walked in with radio disney Brooke and Ernie greeting us and we talked to some people such as alex Angelo I kinda fangirled that connor noticed he took my pic and posted it on Twitter he will get it back. we also saw the vamps again and skylar and some others. the guys hung back while it was time for me to head on the air.
"Hello it's radio Disney Candice here and I'm with jo Poe 2!! *claps* how r u doin?" She asked.
"Good good been busy but good." I said
"Yeah I know so tell us a little bit about UR tour U just had." Candice said
"Well it was amazing fans were great music was loud." I said
"Good good. now I don't want to pressure you or have U make a decision because I am not U but I do have to say I am a fan." She laughs. so do i.
"But have u heard about the olly murs situation with tour. have u had any recent thoughts? " I knew exactly wat she was saying. I looked at the guys from the glass window watching they just gave thumbs up probably not even paying attention or they didn't mind.
"Um well U know I just found out this morning I mean it would mean the world and all but I'm still not sure." I said tryimg to let out a smile.
"Well that's ok U know u still have time." she said.
"Yeah." I said.
"Alright we got some fan questions! 1rst one- 'which name is it when your with toby? Tavanna or soby?' From Alexandra m."
"Hi Alexandra Good question." I chuckled.
"Um I'm not sure most people say tavanna I guess I could say probably that one." I added.
"Alright same haha next one- besides being BATVAN who would U want to be as a super hero?- Dominique farley. (this name is made up like the other one) "
"Um hey Dominique that's an easy question because my name goes with almost anything so I would say maybe ironvan!" We all laughed. we did a few more questions and then talked and got off air. I still didn't know what to choose I would have to let the guys my family and olly know soon. we talked a little with China Anne McClain and her sisters and then left.

---------------
Sorry this was sort but I don't want to continue and make. The chapter too long. thanks for reading :)