Part 44

It was now the last day of tour but my uncle called me a few days ago wondering if I could fly out tonight to see him and the cousins so I'm gonna go for it. the best part about it is that bye has a concert there tomorrow so I might suprise them I am not sure tho because the guys might already know I'm coming.
"Alright let's pray!" Olly said putting his arms out telling us to come in. we prayed.
"Thanks for amazing tour and that jo Poe 2 and her crew could come along we have amazing fan let's hope for another last amazing night and be safe..." olly was saying. thoughts were running through my mind of what i have to do when I get to la. We did our last show. I was happy but sad because your was ending and I was gonna get to see my friends and family again. After the amazing concert I decided to stay on stage and one by one left some fans get pics with me or talk to me and nj through out some of his drum sticks and Betzy took some pics. It's been a long night I stayed longer than I would have because I got to spend time with fans I feel like I could just stand anywhere and drop dead to sleep. I was so tired but everything was worth it. so I had to say my goodbyes to olly and his mates and thank them and go back to the hotel to pack up and head to the airport for CALI.

When we arrived in California it was the middle of the day. however I didn't need to go to sleep because I pretty much slept the whole time. I probably would've slept until 12 but sow thing always happens before that to wake me earlier. I am kinda like toby no matter what time I go to bed I will wake up at 12 in the afternoon. I used to do that but mom would always wake me so I always got a way with it at my grandparents. anyway when we arrived uncle jamie was waiting for us to take us back to the house. (sorry for skipping so much just want to get to the better stuff lol)
The house:
I was exhausted.
"Your sister should be here tomorrow morning. we can also talk in the morning your rooms are upstairs with your name on the border YA know." uncle jamie said.
"alright thanks." I kissed his cheek making my way up the stairs. "where's max and Evan?" I asked
"Max is sleep and Evan is out with some of his friends he should be home soon tho." with uncle Jamie's last words for the night I decided to head to my room and change and then lay in bed. I didn't have time to answer any body on the phone my eyes wouldn't stay awake much longer.

--------
Sorry it was short. haven't updated in a while sorry about that