Part 41

When we arrived uncle earl was telling me orders which I thought was too much but I went along with it he was also telling him everyhing we were Goin to do or were doing! My word!. Sierra left before we did so she should already be here. I noticed some cars that were similar from some of the years. I hadn't seen the whole family in a while so this is going to be a hopefully a good time.
"Alright we r gonna park here U know what we r gonna do so hold up I'm gonna see if anyone we know is around before you walk to the door." Uncle earl started
"Don't pressure the girl!" Becky said
"Haha it's fine I've done it a couple times." I said
"Ok your good!" Uncle earl gave me a thumbs up
"Let's go!!!! Piggy back ride?" Jordan asked
"Alright fine but just until we get to the bottom of the steps to start walking up." I said hopping on his back as if he was an older brother. I started feeling nervous not knowing what to expect exactly. I hopped off of his back when we reached the steps and started walking in front of them. the door was open and unlocked so I just walked in. first person I heard was the loudest grandmother "OH MY GOD!" And she then let out screams and came over hugging me and that's when everyone started noticing. I waved "hi everybody!" Kota came running "U made it?!" And hugged me so tight.
"Happy birthday kota!" I said while hugging her.
"AHHHHHH!" Anthony must have been around the corner. I jumped startled. he then came in the living room and quickly hugged me. "what r u doing here?" He asked
"Well what does it look like? Suprise!" I said
"OMG TOBY VANNAS HERE!" I heard riley shout. everyone was talking at once many of them decided to yell I thought my ear drum was gonna bust. I didn't think everyone was gonna be this excited. mom and craig (dad) came over.
"Omg hi vanna what a nice suprise." A tear ran down my moms face before her arms reaching in for a hug. "hi vanna!" Dad hugged me
Once I got to everybody and everyone tried calming down I headed out back to play a p.i.g. Game. connor was in it too kota and connor are like best friends now. connor lifted kota up to put the ball through the hoop. toby came behind me.
"Holy mcdonough really toby?" I had to question he scared the living music out of me I almost though I was about to get kiddnapped.
He stood there laughing "I'm--s--so sorry."
"How long u staying now?" Connor asked
"Just for today I gotta be back tomorrow by 2 p.m." I said
"Well that sucks but at least we get to c U again!" Riley said
"Did u tell nj what I said?" Thomas came over.
"Yeah I did." I chuckled.
I played pig for a little longer and then went to talk with some of the family then it was cake time.
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO U HAPPY BIRTHDAY KOTA HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO U!!!!!! CHACHACHA WOOO!" I could hear the guys singing louder than anyone else. I just stood by toby and my cousin Abby laughing. then I had to get a pic with kota I was on the left sierra was in the right and kota was in the middle.

--------------
More coming :)