Part 33: a night with ryan and toby

Oh lord I thought when we all started heading down the stairs until toby stopped me and pulled me into the hall way.
"Hey what's up?" I asked.
"Sorry this is weird but I just wanted to ask u if maybe u and I wanted to hang out on the beach tonight when we head back to Orlando U know since we really haven't had time for each other?" Toby asked.
"Of course" I smiled.
"Ooooo it's a date! Can I come?" Ryan was trying to invite himself.
"Excuse me?" Toby said.
"Don't worry I won't bother I just want to go to the beach." ryan said.
"Why don't u go work out with Riley muscular people." toby said.
"I think we should just let him because if he bothers us we can just tell him to leave it will be good." I whispered in his ear. He sighed.

We said goodbyes and then we headed to the airport the whole time we jammed to my own songs on the radio. I was just like oh dear. I could hear riley singing to the top of his lungs then it turned into a competition between him and connor and toby. ryan fell asleep and so did thomas how can they do that. when I got on the plane I fell asleep and then we arrived and I headed to the guys house and told them I would find a hotel.
"No stay with us!!!!" Connor said.
"Plz?" Toby used his pouty face.
"U r always welcome to stay with us both of u." Mrs mcdonough said.
"Yeah we love it when u guys are here." mr mcdonough looked tired. it was 9 o clock at night already.
"Alright." I wasn't gonna argue. we got settled and then toby and ryan and I headed out to the beach.
"Now go do ur thing." toby told ryan. ryan must have wanted to go for a jog.
"I missed u so much on tour." Toby blurted ohg.
"I missed u too did u have fun tho?" I asked.
"It was a blast! What about urs?" He asked holding my hand.
"It was amazing." I said.
"So R u!" He said.
"And the stars." I added. we laughed. we sat in the sand. I rested my head on his shoulder and we looked out at the water shining from the moon.
"GOTCHA!" Ryan shouted we heard something click.
"Can I?" Toby asked.
"Go ahead but only for this time." I said letting a big smile go across my fingers. I watched as ryan ran around in circles so scared and toby just chasing him I just laughed.
"Alright toby I think ryan has had enough he might even have nightmares tonight." I laugjed.
"Thanks for having me!" Ryan said and started to run the way back to the house. I got up and held breathless tobys hand and we laughed heading back to the house for sleep.

------///-/-------
Well thought this was an ok part hope u liked it tho :)