Part 45

The next morning I woke up not even sure of what I was doin just yet.
"Uncle jamie do u know what I'm doing today?" I asked I'm just so lost.
"Well earlier in life U said if u ever met bye make them do a scavenger hunt to where u all met. so if u want to do that we all can help or if u want to suprise them at the concert. either one they would love to c U and I haven't told them you were here." uncle jamie said.
"Come on we will go write the notes and I'll have max txt toby to meet him at the nearest starbucks and they will start there if u want." aunt Debbie said.
"Sounds good to me." max said
"Ok." I said. she grabbed some paper and Evan brought down markers down I felt like I was 5 again.
We took about an hour writing all the signs. here's how it was gonna go...
The guys are gonna meet max at starbucks after there concert and then that note max has will them to different places we have been in when we first met then it will take them to the beach where I will be and I'll be holding the last sign. we had 3 hrs before the guys would be at starbucks. so we got organized and I got dressed and went back downstairs to see dr drea standing in the living room.
"Hey Vanna you remember dr drea right?" Uncle Jamie said.
"Remembered? I've known omg I'm gonna have a FANGIRL moment." I said walking upstairs to take a few breathes and came back down.
"Hello" I waved.
"Hi how r u DOIN?" Dr asked me.
"I'm great how about u?" I asked
We got into a little conversation. dr drea is the neighbors of my uncle and he just came over to get some info for something I couldn't quite understand it.
"Vanna alright I'm leaving wish me luck." max said.
"Good luck." I shouted
"Sorry just excited and nervous at the same tome." I added
"It's alright." aunt Debbie said"you haven't seen them for a while."

Maxs pov:
I'm on my way to starbucks toby just txted back they were 3 mins away from there. I'm kinda nervous myself I mean it's been a while and like what if they don't want to do it. I got out of the car and headed into starbucks I saw riley and headed that way.
"Hey man." He greeted me.
"Hey riley what's up dude?" I asked
"Just finished a concert with an awesome crowd now I'm here." He said and that's when I started talking with toby and connor. ryan thomas and the rest of the crew must have been somewhere else which was fine.
"So um I kinda had this cool Idea well someone else in the family did and so I was kinda hoping U all would do it for us?" I questioned yet stated.
"Of course." Connor said
"What is it?" Toby asked
"It's a scavenger hunt type thing." I said.

Tobys part:
If felt really good to be back in Cali but it felt different because I still hasn't seen Vanna in a while and we all miss her. as soon as max said scavenger hunt I'm just like uh ok this might be fun.
Connors pov:
So max wants to take us on a scavenger hunt. this is gonna be great I feel like I'm a kid again I can't wait to find the mystery or ending piece.
Riley's pov:
A scavenger hunt? Man this will be interesting. It's really nice to see max again it reminds me of so many memories from being here the last time.
"So here you go it's the first card." max said to us handing the note.
"Thanks." toby said
"Have fun and good luck!" Max then said back.
"Thanks bro see U around." connor said.
I read the note..........

My pov:
I'm just waiting patiently here at the beach holding the sign. so many mixed emotions I don't even know exactly what to do or say or even how to describe everything.

//////////////////////////////
Sorry I kinda left you at a Clift hanger but hope your enjoying! :) thanks for 1.03k :)