Part 42

After cake presents and a full party of fun being with the family it was then time for me to go my seprate way again and that's when everyone was down again and everything felt like a sad music video.
"Thank u so much for being here!" Mom said to me before I headed out the door.
"Your welcome U should thank olly tho." I said hugging dakota.
"Bye sissy!" She waved with an armed wrapped around dads neck they all waved. the only ones left at the house were the guys and aunt becky uncle earl and jordan. toby offered a to go pick up nj Betzy and a few other people of a crew and take us back to the airport. Aunt Becky Jordan gabby uncle earl and he rest of the guys but toby stayed at the house with kota. walking to the car and held my hand.
"I'm glad u got to come I'm gonna miss u...again." He said as soon as we got outside.
"Me too I'm starting to miss you guys more and more each time I travel which seems weird right?" I said
"No I have the same feelings." Toby smiled.
We got in the car on the way to pic of down of my crew and head to the airport. we jammed to tons of songs on the way there ignore the sign that I wouldn't see them for another week.
When we arrived at the airport that's when I noticed almost everyone (my crew) and toby were feeling down.
"Alright bring it in let's go group hug!" I said we all hugged.
"I'll miss u have a safe flight!" Toby said
"I'll miss u too Lov u." I said
"I love you too." he responded back and with that I started walking up the isle to get to my plane waving bye as I was walking. a few mins after I got situated on the plane I got a 'chime' ring on my phone. at the moment I knew who it was and what is was.
"Hello." I answered the facetime
"Hey!!!!!!!!" Ryan said.
"Your so lucky I have wifi on this plane!" I said
"And I'm so lucky U answered!" Riley said
I just smiled.
"So how much longer?" Connor asked
"Really dude? She's got another week. why do u have to keep asking? She's the same as all other girls!" Thomas jumped in
"That's alright and yes your right tommy connor listen to thomas." I said
"AHHH monster!" I heard dakota.
"Anthony quit scaring her!" Connor shouted.
We all laughed I saw riley taking his phone out to take pics.
And we kept talking and laughing for almost my whole ride on the plane then I fell asleep.

--------
Thanks so much for 900 views :) hope you are enjoying!!! Sorry it's kinda short I've been really busy lightly