Fight🤦🏻

DIL KA DARIYA

DIL KA DARIYA

CHAPTER 94-FIGHT

"Sorry Jaan.." Sameer murmered not looking at her.

"Haww aapka kisi aur ladki ke saath chakkar chal raha hai?" She said widening her eyes in shock.

"Kya bol rahi ho Naina,mera koi chakkar vakkar nahi chal raha hai.Maine kabhi tumhare alava kisi ko dekha bhi nahi hai Nainu,sachi" Sameer said pinching his neck.Naina chuckeled and pulled his cheeks.

"Itne cute kyu ho aap?" She said with a sweet smile on her face.

"I am not cute Naina.."He said making a bad face rubbing his cheeks.

"Achaji,toh kya bulau mai? Cookerji chalega?" Naina asked laughing while he scratched his head in embarrassment.Naina hit his head playfully and fed him the morsel of food with her hand.Sameer was just looking at his injured hands.

"Dard kar raha hai kya?" Naina asked him concernly.Sameer moved his head in way of no.Naina knew he would never show his pain so she just looked at him for few minutes and then continuing eating food simultaneously feeding him.

"Gussa ho?" He asked her to which she nodded her head in way of no,she was about to go but Sameer held her hand but hissed in process.

"Aap kya kar rahe ho? Lagi hai na haath mai phir kyu kar rahe ho aisa? Aapko toh mujse hi chupa kar rakhna hai apka dard.Mai toh parayi hu na ab ki mujse chize chupane lage." She said getting frustrated by his habit of hiding his emotions.

"Ab bataunga toh tum rone lag jati ho,jaise ab ro rahi ho.Nahi dekhna chahta yeh aasu tumhare aakho mai." He said wiping her tears with back of his palm.She was just looking at the cuts in his hands with misty eyes.

"Chalo.." He said to her getting up.

"Kaha?" She asked him perplexed.

"Chalo toh.." He said with a smile on his face.She quickly washed her hands and went with him.

***

"Sameer kitna khubsurat hai na yeh.." She said spellbounded by the beauty of snowcovered valleys which looked even more etheral due to moonlight.

"Pyaara toh hai lekin tumse zyada nahi.Tum toh meri jaan ho Naina.Mai chahta hu tumhe voh sari khushiyan du jo tum deserve karti ho.Manta hu mujse abhi aisa possible nahi hai lekin yakin hai ki jab sab teek hojayega tab tumhe jo chahiye voh lakar dunga." Sameer mumbeled as he stood next to her.She looked at him and smiled softly.

"Muje na bas ek chiz chahiye,milega?" She asked him and Sameer gestured her to say and was a bit confused.Naina moved towards him and pulled him by his collar towards looking into his eyes lovingly.He looked at her with puppy eyes not understanding what she was wanted.

"Kuch meeta khane ka man hai,milega?" She asked him pressing her thumb against his lips.He felt shivers and moved back.

"Dahi shakkar khana hai tumhe? Mai abhi lata hu.." He said innocently and was about to go towards their house bit Naina pulled him by his arm.Moving towards him she traced his jawline with her finger with a seductive smile on her face while Sameer looked at her with a cute puppy expression.

"Itne bhole na baniye patidev.Muje apke andaz ka meeta chahiye.." Naina said while Sameer looked at her with a confused face.

"Tum meri hi Naina ho na?Meri Naina aisi baate kabhi nahi karti." He asked her suprised while Naina got pissed off by his behavior.

"Nahi chahiye muje kuch aap na aise hi rahiye boluraam ji.Mai toh kehti hu arti utarthi hu aap jaise mahan vyakti jo mile hai muje patidev ke roop mai."
Naina said as she got irritated by him.She was about to go but Sameer backhugged her wrapping his arms aroumd her petty waist and digged his face in her crook of neck.

"Chalo ghar der hogayi hai.." Naina said trying to remove his arms holding her instead he tightened his hold.

"Don't leave me,please.."Sameer murmered holding her tight.Naina turned and looked at him.He just pulled her into his embrace.

"Tum muje chodkar nahi jaogi na?" He asked her as somethings were disturbing him.She just kept looking at him for few moments.She tiptoed to his height and pressed her lips against her.He snaked his arms around her waist and pulled her towards himself.She wrapped her hands around his neck pouring all the love she had for him in the passionate kiss.

"Muje chodkar nahi jaogi na Naina.." He asked again her again at which she nodded her head in way of no.

"Aap achanak se aisi baate kyu kar rahe ho?" She asked him softly as he rested his head on her shoulder.She just ruffled his silky hairs as he closed his eyes thinking about something.

"Bas aise hi khyaal aaya" He mumbeled.

***
Days passed,Naina had started working in a company while Sameer continued to work in garage.Though they got too busy they reserved some time for each other.

"Nainu kya hua?" Sameer asked her as she was resting her head on the pillow.She looked at him who had cooked the breakfast for them.He swayed hand on her head softly.

"Aaj mai leave lu?Muje tabiyat kuch teek nahi lag rahi hai.." She said shifting towards him and resting her head on his chest.

"Mai bhi aaj nahi jaata garage tumhe aisi galat mai chodkar nahi jaana chahta mai.." Sameer said as he saw Naina clinging to him more.

"Nahi aap jaiye,mai Aapi ko keh dungi ki voh mere saath rahe aaj.Zoya aapi aur baby ke saath rahungi toh acha bhi lagega muje." Naina said with a weak smile.

"Achaji aur mere saath rehne mai acha nahi lagta tumhe?" Sameer asked her dramatically..

"Nahi lagta.."She replied and giggled seeing Sameer's shocked expressions.She took the plate of food which was kept on the table and forwaded a spoon towards his mouth but he just looked away.

"Kha lijiye ekdum sukhi lakdi bangaye ho aap.."She said with a sweet smile on her face.

"Sukhi lakdi ban hi jaunga na,sara khana tum jo khati ho isliye moti ban gayi ho.." He reverted in slight anger.Naina narrowed her eyes looking at him.

"kya kaha mai moti,for your kind information janab mai aapse bhi patli hu voh bhi bohut zyada.Jaise shadi ke pehle thi ab bhi vaise hi hu." She replied.

"Ab aurat se koi behas mai jeeta hai bhala?" Sameer replied in attitude.

"Toh jeetne ki koshish kijiye na.Kuch bolne ke liye nahi hai toh kuch bhi bol rahe ho.Pehle se hi meri tabiyat kharab hai aur upar se apko mere saath jagda karna hai.Aap hi lijiye aur khaiye jo apne banaya hai aur mujse baat karne ki koshish bhi mat karna." Naina murmered as she laid on the bed huffing in anger.

"Baat karni bhi nahi hai muje." Sameer too said angrily.Wearing his shirt he went for his work.

Delayed again🤦🏻

My exams are gonna start from Monday so I don't know whether I would be able to give story updates or not😣.

Few words for Samaina ka jagda🙄.