Bounded🌟🎀

DIL KA DARIYA

DIL KA DARIYA

CHAPTER 2-BOUNDED

Finally the auspicious day had come...the Maheshwaris were waitting for the Dulha so that they could go to the marriage hall with the baraat...

"yaar yeh sameer kaha hai...aaj bhi voh office ke kamo ke peche na reh.." vishaka said as they they had been waiting for him...

"aagaya tumhara ladla beta.." vivek said with a smile...everyone looked at the handsome man who was wearing a white sherwani with red pagdi...

"rahul I need this meeting to be successful...email me the documents after the meeting is completed.." sameer was talking to his trusted employee...the family members sighed listening to him as he was behind his work even on his marriage day...

"humne sahi faisla toh liya hai na vivek...sameer ki shaadi hone ke baad bhi agar yeh kamo mai laga rahega toh..." vishaka said getting tensed...

"sameer aaj teri shaadi hai....learn to keep your personal and professional life different...aur rohan take his phone...jab tak shaadi nahi hogi yeh phone tere paas rahega.."vivek said taking sameer's phone and giving it to rohan..

"dad important meeting hai voh...plss dad..."sameer said trying to stop vivek...

"sameer..." an elderly voice called him..

"jii nanu.." sameer said in low voice...his nanu..Jayprakash Maheshwari was the elderly person and the head of the family...whatever he said was the last statement...

"aaj teri shaadi hai and I don't want you being engrossed in that idiotic gadgets...am I clear.." nanu said sternely...sameer just nodded his head in way of yes...

"ab chale bhabhi intazaar kar rahi hogi apki.." rohan whispered which was audible go sameer..sameer smilled to himself...but composing himself he looked at rohan sternly..rohan gave the most innocent look to him..

On the otherside...naina was getting ready..

"hayye....meri jaan...kya mast lag rahi hai tu..." preeti said as she looked her sister who was dressed in her bridal wear...she helped naina wearing her earings and necklace...

"beta tu ready ho gayi.." bela chachi came in but stopped in her tracks as she saw her daughter whi was looking etheral...

"nazar na lage tuje.." she said kissing naina's forehead...some tears flowed from bela's eyes...naina wiped it nodding her head in no...bela smilled slightly..

"voh beta damadji aagaye hai mandap mai hai voh....chale.." bela said to naina...listening damadji naina's heart started beating badly...a shy smile crept in her face...her face flushed with a pink shade...

"dekho toh ladki sharma rahi hai maa.." preeti said nudging her with her shoulder...making naina blush more...bela just smilled...

Sameer was sitting in mandap with his brother whi was just teasing him...sameer's eyes struck on the beautiful looking figure....she was looking as if she was an angel...he could see her glowing face which he could keep on staring for his whole life...bela made her wear next to sameer...naina felt her face to be heated as she could feel his intense gaze...

The marriage rituals started....pandit started saying the mantras....sameer made naina wear the mangalsutra and also put the pinch of vermillion on her mang..naina closed her eyes to feel the moment...after taking the seven pheras they took the vows of holy marriage...

"shaadi sampan hui.." the pandit jii said....rohan hugged  sameer while preeti hugged naina...both the families were really happy... Naina looked down with a shy smile...sameer leaned towards her..

"khoobsurat lag rahi ho tum..." he whispered against her ears...she stiffened a bit feeling him so close to her...she smilled shyly at his compliment..sameer enjoyed seeing his effect on her...

How was this update??plss tell..

Do vote ..comment and also follow me plss❤