Cooker🤣

DIL KA DARIYA

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

DIL KA DARIYA

CHAPTER 93-Cooker

Sameer woke up early and tried to wake up but feeling weight on his back he stopped.His hands were wrapped around Naina while he was sleeping on his stomach.Her head was rested on his back while she was totally covered by his bulky body.Sameer turned carefully so that he does not disturbs her sound sleep.He takes her into his embrace while she cuddeled towards his warmth.Sameer shifted her hairs behind softly and touched her naturally glowing face and kissed her forehead delicately.

He kept on gazing her for some minutes then he got up off the bed covering her with the blanket while Naina purred in the sleep in annoyance as she lost his warmth.Sameer just smilled at her lovable antics.

**

"Sameer.." She called his name as she sat straight on the bed as she saw her handsome husband wearing his shirt.

"Naina,Shehzaam and I are going to the garage at 9.Mai aaj hi check karke aata hu ki yaha par writing ke liye konse companies hai and then you can join in any of them.." Sameer said with a smile as he buttoned up his shirt.

"Lekin aapko..." She was surprised..

"Kya hua?" He asked her as he sat next to her..

"Muje nahi karni koi job,kal jaise agar aap vapas dukhi ho gaye toh,na baba mai nahi dekh sakti apko vaise,muje nahi pasand apko rota hua dekhna.."Naina said refusing to work.

"Meri na kal akal mari gayi thi aur aaj tum vaise behave kar rahe hai.Buddhu maine pehle bhi yeh kaha hai ki muje tumhare kaam karne se koi problem nahi hai.It's your Life,your Career.I will always support you on your every decision..." Sameer said as he held her palm in his with a charming smile plastered on his face.Naina kept looking at him feeling blessed to get a man like him in her life. Before they could speak something they heard a knock.Sameer passed Naina her dupatta which was on the table and went to open the door.

"Sameer bhai,Naina maine aaplogo ke liye nashta laya hai.." Zoya said as she kept the plate of food on the table nearby.After some light talks Zoya left.

**

"Oyee patidev aise hi jane ka plan hai kya?" Naina asked while Sameer looked with a confused face..

"Kuch baki hai kya?" Sameer asked her..

"Hanji bohut zaruri chiz,ache kaam ke liye jaa rahe ho toh.." She said coming near him..

"toh?"

"Toh kuch meetha khana chahiye na.." She said smiling raspily tracing his chest with her finger.Sameer looked at her with a raised eyebrows stupefied by her talks..