Office💝

DIL KA DARIYA

DIL KA DARIYA

CHAPTER 18-OFFICE

Naina and Rohan came in the office...everybody were drooling over naina who was looking angelic in a simple white cotton saree..Vivek saw them coming and went towards them..

"are naina tum bhi ayi ho...achi baat hai...pehli baar rohan tune kuch acha kaam kiya hai...naina sameer ka cabin waha hai.." vivek said pointing towards sameer's cabin..

"papa mai apko pehle lunch serve kardeti hu phir vaha unhe lunch dedungi.." naina said politely to which vivek agreed...

"dad aaj ka khana bhabhi ne banaya hai...voh sooji ka halwa...ammm...mast tha...bhabhi muje todasa aur halwa milega..." he asked making a puppy face..

"zarur milega.." naina said smilling...they went in vivek's cabin..naina started serving food for vivek and in a small plate she gave rohan halwa for which he was jumping around...vivek had his food laughing at rohan's antics and talked with naina...

************************************

"sachmai ekdum pataka dikhti hai sir ki wife.."an employee said..

"haa yaar voh white sari mai toh aisa lag raha tha ki koi pari jannat se darthi ayi ho....mera toh dil hi aagaya unpar..." other employee said being lost...

"do you both come here to discuss about my wife.." a loud gruff sound made them shiver...

"sorry sir.."they said being scared...

"don't dare to even see my wife...agar agli baar meri naina ke bare mai socha bhi na then I will not leave you alive.." sameer said fisting his hand in anger...

"Riya dad cabin mai hai..? " he asked the receptionist..

"y..yes sir..rohan sir aur naina mam bhi hai vaha.." she said...sameer then went in the room as he had some work with his father...he entered the room and his eyes went to his beautiful wifey dressed in white sari...he just adored her but then the words of those employees rang in his head making him angry...

"tum yaha kyu aayi.." he asked in his loud voice making her shiver..

"ji..ma..mai voh..lunch.."she stammered badly...

"maine kaha tha tumhe yaha office mai ane...ramdari kya mar gaya tha ki tumhe yaha ana pada..." he roared in anger..naina looked down as some tears threatened to flow from her eyes...

"bhai aap bhabhi ko mat datiye mene hi unse kaha tha yaha aane.." rohan said trying to save naina from his brother's anger..

"sameer is this the way to talk to your wife...patni hai tumhari voh yaha jab chahe tabhi a sakti hai..."vivek scolded sameer...

"I a..am sorry mai next time se nahi aungi office..." naina said wiping her tears and started moving out of the cabin...

"milgayi tuje tassali...hogayi manmani...biwi hai teri koi employee nahi jo uspar chilayega..." vivek scolded sameer angrily...

"dad voh kuch employees were passing comments on her so I got angry..so.."sameer said feeling guilty...

"so you shouted on bhabhi ab aap humari shakal kya dekh rahe ho bhai jakar unhe roko...and manao bhi...mai yeh khana apke cabin mai rakh deta hu.." rohan said taking the food bag and went to sameer's cabin...sameer ran outside while vivek shook his head in disbelief..

"acha hua nanu ne iski aur naina beti ki honeymoon tickets karva diya nahi toh akal hi nahi ati isse.." vivek said to himself...

************************************

"nainuuu...rukko.." sameer called naina running behind her...she turned as she heard his voice..wiping her tears she turned...he hugged her tightly...

"sorry voh maine tumpar gussa kiya..." he mumbeled tightening his grip

"it's okay.." she said lowly...he loosened the hug and looked at her misty eyes...he cupped her face and kissed her forehead and then her eyes softly...and kept his forehead on hers softly....both of them had closed their eyes...they remained in that position for some time...

"I am really sorry muje aise nahi chilana chahiye tha...voh actually kuch employees tumhare bare mai galat comments pass kar rahe the so muje unpar bohut gussa aya and voh gussa tumpar nikal gaya...I am really sorry.." he said she smilled a bit..

"It's ok.." she again said...

"ab chalo office mai..." he said holding her hand...she nodded her head in way of no..

"apne mana kiya na office ane.." she said innocently...sameer hit her forehead slightly..

"buddhu gussr mai kaha tha..ab chalo bhi mere cabin mai...bohut bhookh lagi hai sach mai.." he said making a cute face...naina smilled seeing him...they both went inside the cabin..sameer had held her hand possessively and looked at the employees who had just passed the comments were not even sparing a look at naina...

They went in his cabin..a smile crept on naina's face seeing the aluminium encraved board
'Sameer V. Maheshwari
CEO of Maheshwari Industries'
She glanced at the interiors which were simple yet graceful.Sameer took the bag of food and started opening the boxes like a hungry child...naina sat on the small sofa kept there and served him the food...he ate it happily but then stopped in between and looked at her who was just staring at him...adoring him eat so cutely..he forwaded a morsel which she ate willingly...she took spokn of rice and forwaded shyly...he ate it staring at her shy eyes which did not dare to look up at his intense orbs...after feeding each other naina wrapped up everything...sameer went to wash his hands and came back but frowned seeing her leave..

"itni jaldi kaha jaa rahe ho nainu..todi der rukk jao na.."he said making her sit back on the sofa..

"jii lekin apka kaam.." she said softly..

"abhi sabka break time hai...and maine subah ka saara kaam kar diya hai.." he said..and laid his head on her lap...she was shocked by his sudden move but then blushed profusely...he closed his eyes feeling peace in her lap....she moved her fingers in his silky locks softly making him relax...they did not speak anything and just felt the moment...a soft smile was plastered on their face feeling the  loving moment...

pahul_gpk hope so it is just as how you wanted me to write...(dar lag raha hai pasand toh aaya na..😣)

How was this update??

Do vote,comment and also do follow me