Bidai🤧♡

DIL KA DARIYA

DIL KA DARIYA

CHAPTER 3-BIDAI

Sameer and naina took blessings from their elders...naina was crying badly...she hugged bela chachi crying badly in her arms...

"chachi...muje nahi jaana apko chodkar.." naina said sobbing badly in her arms....even bela was crying...naina was like her own daughter leaving her was not easy for her...she somehow controlled herself and unhugged naina..

"beta khyaal rakhna apna..." she said softly...naina moved to her chachaji...and hugged him tightly...then she looked at preeti who was trying to control her tears...and looking other side to stop herself from crying..

"tu muje alvida nahi kahegi preeti.." naian asked in between her hicupps..preeti hugged her tightly...both the sisters were crying badly...sameer looked at his naina crying...he felt some unknown uneasiness seeing her cry...he felt as if his heart was getting flinched seeing her such state...

Finally they sat in the car...naina was still sobbing...sameer looked at her helplessly..he forwaded her his handkercheif...she looked at him with her innocent misty eyes...and took the handkercheif slowly from his hand...till they reached the maheshwari mansion naina had stopped crying they went at the entance of the huge mansion where people were standing ...naina was awstruck seeing the huge mansion..

Vishaka came with a arti...naina smilled a bit seeing her...

"aur mere bhai ki finally shaadi hogai..." rohan said in his joyful voice...but seeing nanu's presence he shut his mouth...sameer giggled seeing him...

Naina entered the house after kicking the rice bowl and dipping her leg on the kumkum water...she was about to slip when sameer held her hand...with just his touch naina felt butterflies in her stomach...she smilled shyly while her face flushed with shade of pink...

"sambalkar...tum teek toh ho na.." sameer asked her concernely..

"jii.." she just said and took her away hand from his hold...as if he would hold her hand more then she would surely get a heartattack..sameer frowned at the sudden lost of warmth...her hand was so soft...so fragile...he wanted to hold her hand forever...While seeing his care nanu..vishaka and vivek smilled..

"mummy sare rasame aaj hi karogi kya.." sameer said getting irritated by everlasting rituals..

"kyu bhai apko toh late sone ki adat hai phir aaj kyu itna chid rahe ho...kya plans hai apke bhai aaj raat..." rohan said whispering...naina overhear it and her face seemed to be heated up...she rubbed her fingers in nervousness..

"chup...teri shaadi hogi tab dekh lunga mai.." sameer said while rohan giggled..

After every ritual was over vishaka took naina to the room...sameer gulped seeing sich huge room...covered with rose petals and some candeles were too placed there...vishaka helped her to sit on bed...she could sense her being nervous..

"beta don't  feel nervous beta..." vishaka said swaying her hand over naina's head with motherly love...naina just smilled a bit...vishaka left the room and went downstairs...

"shant hoja naina...tere pati hi hai voh...ab toh zindagi bhar unhi ke saath rehena hai na...ab zyada mat soch..chachiji ne kaha hai na jo voh bole bas usse manna hai....shant hoja..." naina talked to herself and put down her veil covering her face..as she heard the footsteps..

"calm down sameer....teri wife hai..aur sameer maheshwari itna nervous kabhi nahi ho sakta...aur pehli baar room mai todi jaa raha hu mai...mera room hai aur naina ka bhi...okay calm down and just go in.." sameer talked to himself as he opened the door of his room...

Hope so you like it.

Do vote..comment and also follow me❤