Plan😨

DIL KA DARIYA

DIL KA DARIYA

CHAPTER 71-PLAN

Naina was quietly looking at the surrounding while Sameer was talking in the reception corner.She had held his harms and was just looking at the luxuries hotel.Smilling at people who reverted smilling to her.As soon as Sameer got the keys he held naina by her shoulder and went towards the lift.He kissed her hairs lovingly.She looked at him and smilled sweetly.As they entered the room she was awstruck.Sameer was just looking at her expressions but it was not upto his expectations.He expected her to squeal like a baby rather she was quite today.

"kya hua aaj meri maina itni shant kaise?" He asked her lovingly..

"ji voh kuch ajib lag raha hai,pata nahi ajib si bechaini ho rahi hai muje.." She replied him..

"kyu kya hua tabiyat teek toh hai na tumhari.." He asked her concernely...

"tabiyat teek hai meri aap chodiye,maine kaha tha na hum nahi ayenge yaha,muje aisa lag raha hai ki kuch bura hone wala hai aur aapne muje apni pyaar bhari baato mai phasa liya.." She said hitting his chest..

"jaan mai hu na kuch nahi hoga,bharosa hai na mujpar?" he asked her to which she bobbed her head in way of yes.She hugged him tightly wrapping her hands around his neck.Sameer nuzzled in her hairs holding her tightly in his embrace.As even he was feeling restless but did not wanted to show that in front of her.

****

"Have you lost your senses?Tum Sameer Maheshwari ko marne ki koshish kar rahe ho! Voh toh acha hua ki Maheshwaris ne koi complaint nahi likhvayi nahi toh ab tak tum  " An old man who was about in his 60s said angrily to his son who was smoking and making faces seeing him..

"ohh please dad just stop it! He is the Sameer Maheshwari whom I hate!I can't stand him anymore! Uske vajah se I am never able to gat the title of the buissness tycoon!"The young man said in anger..

"It's because he is better! Much better and deserving than you Ayansh!" The old man said as he was getting frustrated by his son's behaviour...

"I am the best dad!You know what I will not leave him alive!He has taken Ayansh Singhania's fame,deserving titles and my Naina!" He said slashing back at his dad with bloodshot eyes..

"What! Naina tu..tum Naina Maheshwari ki toh baat nahi kar rahe ho?" The old man said getting shocked..

"Yeah dad My Naina soon to be Naina Singhania! Jabse usse dekha hai maine us engagement mai I have fallen for her!She's mine and I will go to any extent to make her mine!" Ayansh said smirking thinking about her..

"tu kya kar raha hai Ayansh,she is a married women and Maheshwari khandan ki bahu hai! Don't behave like an idiot!Are you even in your senses?Tuje pata bhi hai tu kya keh raha hai!" The old man shouted in disbelief..

"pata hai aur ha ho gaya hu mai pagal! I will make her mine and also kill that fucking Maheshwari !And if you stop me dad I will kill myself...I jave got to know Sameer and My Naina have gone to Australia for some deal,I will kill Sameer there itself and Naina,she is always mine.." He threatened his dad and went to his balcony..

**

"nainuu," Sameer called her lovingly as he backhugged her.Naina turned facing him.He pulled her towards him and snuggled into her crook of neck inhaling her lavender smell as her she had just come after taking bath.Naina held his shirt in her fist and shut her eyes tightly as she felt his hot breath fanning against her milky skin.Sameer was unable to control himself.He started placing wet kisses on her nape.She started unbuttoning his shirt as he inserted his hands inside her kurti.She gasped at his sudden action and hid her face in his chest.

Sameer moved a bit back and held her pink blushing face,gently cupping it he pressed his lips against her pink petals.She responded to him passionately.They were drowning in the world of desires.He pinned her to the wall as they were kissing each other passionately.He traced her hands and pinned it on the wall intertwining fingers.Naina slowly touched his cheeks and moving her hands upwards bunched his silky hairs in her fist pushing himself more towards herself,exploring each other's mouth.

They broke the kiss panting for breath.Sameer looked at her whoes dress had fully deshelved.Her hairs came on her face,her dialated eyes and swollen lips making her look sexy.He could not stop himself and pressed her lips again.Kissibg as if it was the last kiss.He started placing kisses on her neck.She arched her body in pleasure running her fingers in his silky locks.He trailed wet kisses on her neck,shoulder blade,her cleavage before he could kiss her further Naina pushed him against the wall and pressed her lips on his unbuttoning and removing his shirt fully.

She took her palm and placed it on his face.Sameer looked at her and a naughty smirk lingering on her face.

"itni asaani se kaise apko mere paas aane du patidev.." She said smirking and ran away from there but sameer held her pallu making her stop at her place..

"biwijii koshish bhi mat karn aaj mujse dur bhagne ka.." He said going towards her and wrapped his hand around her waist and pulled dori of her blouse and traced his fingers on her bare skin.Naina bit her lips feeling current sensation.

"sameer.." She called his name huskily ..

"Hmm,bolo jaan.." He said kissing her earlone and unpinning her pallu.He picked her in his arms in bridal style.He made her lay on bed and hovered over her..

"nainuu.." He called her name softly tugging her hairs behind her ears lovingky gazing at her glowing face.She just hummed in response and pulled him for a passionate kiss..

"nainu.." He called her again.She looked at his intense orbs asking for permission.She smilled and nodded her head in way of yes.Soon all the clothes touched the floor.Sameer and Naina were drowning into the world of love kissing each other,marking each other,leaving no point of unloving making out a beautiful night once again!

Sameer had held Naina by her Shoulder while she was resting her head on his chest doodling on his chest with a smile on her face.It was dawn,they had been loving each other the whole night.A satisfactory smile was on their faces.Sameer held her hand and kissed it softly.

"nainuu.." he called her to which she hummed and tilted her head looking at him..

"kabhi muje chodkar nahi jaogi na?" he asked her to which she moved her head in way of no making a cute pout..

"kabhi nahi aap?" she asked him making a cute face,Sameer just pecked her lips.

"tumhare bina reh paunga bhala?" he asked her with his charming smile.They both remained in the same position and slept peacefully in each others arms.

Unknown of the Storm that was heading to disturb their Peaceful and Loving Life!

Hope you like this part!

I hope I did not cross the limit of love,I mean I did not make it too mature and uncomfortable🤔

Judaai coming again lekin not sooo soon kuch updates ke baad

Ek baat kahu jo sapne mai dekha tha usse kahi guna zyada bura wala judaai and dream sequence nahi hoga voh🙄

Do give your reviews dearies❤