Behaviour🤔

DIL KA DARIYA

DIL KA DARIYA

CHAPTER 77-BEHAVIOUR

Everything had come back to square one.Naina and Sameer got back to their routine but they did not miss theor loving moments.Naina used to tell everything that happened the whole day.Sameer used to love listening to her talks.She was a silent shy girl in front of others but in front of him she was a chatterbox.She could not even hide a single thing from him.Sameer loved her this habit and would always adore her for this habit of hers.

"bhabhi aap aaj yeh tiffin bhai ko de doge,actually muje ek meeting attend karna hai so mai office nahi jaane wala abhi aur aaj ramdhari bhaiya bhi nahi hai,yeh nakchadi bhai ki dulhari toh jayegi bhi nahi.." Rohan said receiving a punch on his chest..

"tuje problem kya hai bhai agar muje tujse zyada importance dete hai toh" Deepika asked him narrowing her eyes..

"gundi ban gayi hai tu puri,pata nahi Sahil bechara itna shaant ladka tuje kaise sambhalega.." Rohan said in melodramatic tone,while Deepika was ready to kill him..

"tum dono jagda mat karo,Deepu tum kamre mai jao aur Rohan aaj ke meeting ke liye all the best,mai tumhare bhai ko yeh tiffin dedungi.." Naina said softly..

**

Naina entered Sameer's cabin but was taken aback by his scream as he was bombarding an employee for his carelessness.Sameer stopped seeing Naina with her eyes shut tight in fear.

"just leave.." he ordered the employee.Sameer closed the door and held Naina's hand.She looked at him blankly.

"aaj maina tum kaise yaha?" He asked her trying to be in jolly mood..

"aap itna gussa kyu karte ho?" She asked him..

"bhuddhu yeh sab chalta hai,mai CEO hu company ka jab employees galti kare toh chilana padta hai.." He said pulling her cheeks..

"yeh galat hai na aap unhe shanti se bhi samja sakte ho aise chilane ki kya zarurat hai,apki sehet ke liye bhi yeh acha nahi hai na.." She asked him rubbing her cheeks..

"acha teek hai biwi sahiba nahi chilaunga ab teek hai.." He said sitting on the table,she smilled softly..

"maina apke liye lunch layi thi,papa ne lunch karliya aur ab apke cabin mai aayi voh kya hai na aaj rohan meeting ke liye jaa raha tha aur deepu ko kuch kaam hai,maa ki tabiyat aaj toda kharab hai isliye voh aaram kar rahi hai,ab khaiye na apke liye aloo ke parathe aur dahi layi hu.."
She said serving the food while sameer was just looking at her..

"tumne khaya?" He asked her tugging her hair strand behind her ears..

"jii kha lungi ghar jakar aap khaiye na abhi.." She said forwading the plate to him.Sameer pulled her by her waist at which she gasped.He kissed her cheeks while she frowned and hit his chest..

"kya kar rahe ho aap office mai hai hum koi dekh lega toh,aap kha rahe ho ki nahi,muje bohut bhukh lagi hai aap nahi khaoge na t..tou mai hi kha lungi yeh dahi bhi mai hi kha lungi.."She said getting irritated but sameer took the bowl of curd before she could eat..

"mera dahi koi nahi khayega,tum aloo ke parate kha lo lekin yeh nahi.." He said like a kid not sharing his favourite chocolate.Naina giggled and gave him the plate.He started eating the parathas and also fed Naina.After both of them had their lunch Naina packed everything.

"kaha jaa rahi ho nainu.." Sameer asked her..

"ghar.." She replied him..

"nainu bas adha ganta rukh jao mai sab kaam katam karke tumhe ghar chodne aata hu.." He said but she refused politely..

"jii muje ghar jaana hoga maa akeli hai ghar pai,nanu kuch zaruri kaam se bahar gaye hai,mai chali jaungi.."She said sweetly..

"acha teek hai lekin pehle kuch meetha toh deti jao.." He said tapping his lips..

"shii besharm hogaye ho aap.." she said blushing badly..

"ismai besharmi kya,pyaar karte hai hum apse,khullam khulla pyaar karenge hum dono!Is duniya se nahi darenge hum dono!" He started twirling her humming the song.Naina hugged him tightly with a smile on her face..

"jaldi ayega aaj ghar.." she said to him kissing his cheeks.Sameer kissed her hands and bid her bye as she left..

***

"nainu yeh kya muje vapas office bhejna hai kya tumhe?" Saneer asked her laughing.Naina looked at him and bit her lips.She was soo lost in her thoughts that she had mistakely given him his suit insted of tshirt and tracks.She quickly handed him his clothes without speaking anything.Sameer pulled her by her hand making her crash against his chest.

"aaj is phool se chehre par voh katil hasi kaha chup gayi..." He asked lovingly tracing her face..

"jii muje kaam hai,ma..mai baad mai baat karti hu.." She said wriggling out from his hold and went downstairs.Sameer felt her behaviour a bit wierd but shrugged off his thoughts as he knew how workholic his wife is as him in the house.

A simple loving part.Hope you like it.

I know maine kaha tha ki will not post soon still posted.Dus pandrah minute ka break liya tha after a long schedule of studying so wrote it jaldi se.I just have no idea what crap I have written🤦

CBI inquiry for Sushant Singh Case❤ I guess yahi ek achi baat hui 2020 mai🤷

Okay byee! Stay safe!