Torturing Wife🤐

DIL KA DARIYA

DIL KA DARIYA

CHAPTER 38-TORTURING WIFE

Next day Naina helped Vishaka to fold all the bedsheets properly.Naina was about to leave but vishaka stopped her.

"naina beta aaj humare ghar ke panditji ane vale hai,maine bataya tha na parso puja hai bas usi ki baat karne toh aaj achi si saree pehenna..." vishaka said to naina,naina nodded her head in way of yes and moved to the room.

As she entered she saw sameer sitting on bed typing in his laptop,he looked at her and then smilled forcefully.

"aagayi maharani sahiba,sorry GS sahiba.." he spoke making her narrow her eyes..

"yeh room mera bhi hai mai jab chahu tab yaha aau apko kya,muje na apse baat hi nahi karni.." naina said huffing in anger..

"tumse baat karna bhi kon chahta hai.." he said with a mocking smile..

"Mat karo na kisne kaha hai apko mujse baat karne ke liye ha,mujse baat nahi karna hai na,meri baat kan kholkar sunlo Mr Maheshwari aaj aap mujse baat karne toh kya mere karib aane ke liye tarsenge.." naina said in anger and went to the washroom taking her clothes.Sameer just ruffeled his hairs with attitude and started working again.

The door of the bathroom clicked and sameer's attention unknowingly went over there.His eyes widened in shock as he saw his wifey in blouse and underskirt only with a pink saree in her hand.Her wet long hairs were dangling freely on her waist while the water dripped while some flowed on jer exposed waist.Sameer was just staring at his Hot wife without blinking his eyes once.She pleated her saree and drapped it making seductive moves.She was doing all this purposely smirking internally as she could feel his intense gaze.She then moved towards the dressing table and sat on the chair,moved her hairs aside on one side.Sameer gulped  seeing her bare back as her dori was not tied yet displaying clear view of her soft smooth skin.
How desperately he wanted to touch her!

She tied the dori by herself and applied a light pink lipstick ,adored her attractive eyes with kajal.Sameer closed his eyes controlling his desires as this was getting making him lose his control.His Shy wifey was becoming Bold as days passed.He thought to himself.He did not realise that she had come towards him.His daze was broken when he felt her soft lips against cheeks.He felt an electrifying effect inside his body.He looked at her love filled eyes in shock.Touching the part she had kissed him again and again to believe that she had actually kissed him and it is not any dream.He moved his hand to touch her face but she moved away.

"Itni jaldi apko mere paas ya muje chune ki izzazat nahi milegi Mr Maheshwari,apko mehnet karni padegi.." she said grinning mischievously and went downstairs.Sameer smirked listening to this.

******

"aaj sachi bhabhi maza aagaya aloo ke parathe,kya mast hai.."rohan said complimenting naina's aloo parathas..

"zyada mat kha,mota hojayega phir kya pata teri preeto tuje chod kar chali jaye.." deepika whispered to him making rohan widen his eyes..

"nahi meri preeto,mera matlab hai ki preeti muje chodkar nahi jayegi.." rohan said quickly keeping the aloo paratha away..

Sameer laughed at this while naina was not understanding their talks as she had not heard it.Sameer stared at his wife who was looking beautiful or more than beautiful.He was about to hold her hand but naina withdrew it.

"rohan aloo ke parathe khao,toda khane se mote nahi hojaoge,vaise bhi tum toh bohut patle ho.." naina said serving him,rohan agreed and started eating it again.Sameer made a grumpy face as she was not letting him hold her hand.Naina smirked seeing his grumpiness,She took off her sandle and slowly traced sameer's legs with her feey making sameer gasp and look at her in shock.She kept on teasing him with her feet making the most innocent face.

"nainu please aise mat karo.." sameer was pleading as he was losing his control..

"maine kya kiya.." she asked him making innocent pouty face,He looked at her in helplessness,His Innocent wifey was Torturing Him.

" jo tum kar rahi ho na bohut bhari padega tumhe Mrs Maheshwari.." he whispered in his hoarse voice..

"Mai bhi Naina Maheshwari hu kasam khayi hai maine aaj aapko muje chune ke liye tarsaungi,badmai jo hoga voh dekha jayega,vaise ek baat akhu apko aise torture hote dekh muje sachi bohit zyada maza aa raha hai ab toh bas shuruvat hui hai na Mr Maheshwari ji .." she said grinning mischeviously,while sameer just looked at her with shocked expressions..

___musicholic___ I hope this update was  upto your expectations.

Bold naina kis kis ko pasand aaya?

Hope you like this update!

Aur ha agar apko kuch aur padna hai aage is story mai please do tell me(dm kardena please.)