Humara Ghar💛

DIL KA DARIYA

DIL KA DARIYA

Chapter 91-Humara Ghar

Sameer and Naina entered a small house while a man showed them that house.Sameer just looked at the small which was too small,it was having a small living room and a joined small kitchen.It was not even as big as a living room of The Maheshwari Mansion.Not even a proper house but just a dusty dark house which seemed to have not been used for months.

"koi aur ghar nahi hai?" Sameer asked the Sarpanch of that village..

"nahi yahi ek ghar khali hai is gao mai .." The old man replied..

"koi baat nahi,hume yeh ghar chalega.."Naina said with a soft smile...

"Naina lekin!?" He tried to object but Naina just smilled softly seeing him.Sameer took his wallet and paid him the rent of the house.After a formal talk the sarpanch left..

"Nainu yeh ghar kitna chota hai,itne chota hai ki andar ghuste hi katam hojayega yeh ghar and all this is so shabby.." Sameer said seeing the house..

"Aap betiya yaha is bed par.." She said tieing her dupatta around her waist and tugging her hairs behind her ear..

"bed seriously Nainu,yeh bed todi na hai this is that dabbe ke bahar hote hai na vaisa vala,kya kehte hai usse something kha-tiya.." Sameer said making a face.Naina narrowed her eyes and pulled him by his hand and made him sit there.Naina looked a a broom placed beside the door and took it and started cleaning the house covering her mouth with her palm..

"Nainu mat karo yeh sab tum,yeh ghar utna acha nahi hai hum kal hi change kar lenge is ghar ko.." Sameer said taking the broom from her hand..

"kitna bolte ho aap,ab hum is ghar mai aagaye hai toh issi ghar mai rahenge,muje pasand hai yeh ghar jo bhi ho muje koi takleef nahi hai is ghar se.Jab aap aur mai is ghar mai reh rahe hai toh muje aur kuch zyada sajavat wali ya zyada hi luxuries badi ghar chahiye bhi nahi.Bas Aap, Mai,Humara Pyaar is ghar mai yani Humare Ghar mai rahenge.." She said with her sweetly wrapping her hands around his neck.

"Tum itni achi kyu ho Jaan?" Sameer asked her looking at her dove shaped eyes carrassing her cheeks with hi thumb..

"ab mere patidev hai itne pyaare aur buddhu toh muje acha hona hi padega na.." She said giggling and took the broom from his hand and started doing her work.Sameer backhugging her nuzzling into her neck.His warm breath was fanning against her soft skin making her stiffen at her position.

"Saneer please bohut kaam hai abhi,a..ap please chodiye muje.." She said with great difficulty clutching her dupatta in her fist.

"Kaise chod du,ab tumse dur jaane bhi nahi hota Nainu.."He said huskily placing wet kisses on her collarbone pulling her more towards him by her waist.Naina turned towards him and looked at his intense chocolately orbs.Sameer smilled seeing her and placed his palms gently on her face and pecked her forehead lovingly..

"mai zaruri samaan lekar aata hu,tum kahi mat jaana.."He said to her with a smile plastered on his face.

"Jaldi aana please.." She said cutely,Sameer leaned to kiss her nose.

"Kyu ab biwiji intazaar kar nahi sakti..." He said chuckling she frowned listening to him and hit his chest playfully..

"besharam ho aap pure,lekin sambhalkar jana aur jaldi aa jana.." She said concernely..

"Acha teek hai Jaan.." Saneer said taking his wallet and leaving to bring the necessary things..

**

"yeh kyu laya hai apne? Yeh zaruri nahi tha na.Apko toh pata hai na kaise halat hai abhi humare fir apne kyu fizool ke karche kiye?" Naina asked him.Sameer sat next to her holding her palm in his looking at her with his charming smile..

"Jaan ho tum meri,humare halat jaise bhi ho mai nahi chahta tumhe koi bhi takleef na ho.Tumhe mai ranisahiba jaise rakhu.Ab yeh sab chodo pehle batao yeh kapde kaise hai,I know it's not so expensive lekin muje jo acha laga voh maine laya.." Sameer said lovingly.Naina looked at the two packs of dress he had brought for her and the utmost respect and care he had for her.She did not speak anything and hugged him tight.Sameer just held her.He judt wanted to hold on to her for his entire life.

"Ab aage kya karna hai Sameer?" Naina asked him lowly..

"Ab aage ka kuch pata nahi Jaan,mai kisi bhi company mai as an employee kaam nahi kar sakta kyuki mostly sab buisness companies muje jante hai,mai nahi chahta ki Dad ka naam kharab ho.Muje pehle paisa kamana padega jaan jisse I can start a new business.Ab paise kamane ke liye I will have to sear h for se work.Kal se shuru karni padegi to find a work.." Sameer said to her playing with her slender fingers..

"Hmm,ek baat puchu.." She asked him..

"Bolo jaan.." He said as he was thinking of something..

"Kya mai kaam par ja sakti hu? Can I work too?" She asked him.Sameer looked at her with blank expressions..

"Mai pehle bhi kaam par jati thi na isliye pucha,agar aap mana karoge toh nahi jaungi.Maine apse isliye pucha taki hum dono saath mai kaam karenge toh hum zyada kama payenge,aur is samay we are in need of money right so ek baar aap apka khud ka business start karo uske baad sab teek hojayega.Muje bahrosa hai ki jaise aapne Nanu aur Dad ko succeed kiya vaise hi aap apki khud ki business ko bhi sambhal paoge .." Naina tried to explain him.Sameer just shook his head in way of yes and stood up from the bed..

"Mai fresh hokar aata hu.." Sameer said thinking something deeply.The blank expression was still on his face making Naina worry.She knew something was wrong but he was hiding his emotions from her.He went to the bathroom.

It was nearly half an hour he had not come out of the bathroom making her tensed.She knocked the door calling his name but still there was no response from the other side making her feel restless..

To be continued.

Hope you like this update..

I thought yeh part lamba hogaya so stopped it here😜😂

Chalo koi na give response acha khasa you will get the next part soon..

Further parts will be mainly portraying the difficultues faced by Naina and Sameer😓😭...

Stay Safe peoplee!!