Saath💕

DIL KA DARIYA

DIL KA DARIYA

CHAPTER 92-Saath

It was nearly half an hour he had not come out of the bathroom making her tensed.She knocked the door calling his name but still there was no response from the other side making her feel restless.

"Aap teek ho na? Aap darawaza open kijiye please Sameer.." Naina said geeting worried banging the door but recieving no reply from his side she started getting anxious.

"Sameer aap mazak kar rahe ho na,please ab bas kijiye,darwaza kholiye na pleasee.." Naina said pushing the door and to her suprise she found the door to be opened.The very next moment she was shocked seeing Sameer fully drenched in water sitting on the floor with his head dipped in between his knees.His body was vigourously shaking as he cried.Naina rushed towards him and made him face her.His eyes had been puffed while tears coursed down his cheeks.Seeing his such condition a lone tear slipped down her eyes.His eyes which flashed love,happiness,joy usually was now replaced by dullness,with the guilt.She kept looking at him for few seconds and pulled him into her embrace.He chewed his lips to control his cries but tears spilled from his eyes and he was no longer able to stay strong,crying his heart out.Naina shut her eyes tight letting him cry out.

"N..naina,tum chali jao.." He said as his lips quivered.Naina looked at him in disbelief.

"Aisa kyu bol rahe ho aap?" She asked him trying be calm but her heart was beating wildly.

"I don't deserve you,t..tum chali jao.." He murmered against his breath as tears roll down her face..

"kaise keh sakte ho aap aisa? How dare you tell that aap muje desrve nahi karte! Kya hogaya hai aapko aap achanak se aise behave kyu kar rahe ho!" Naina said in shiller tone which was laced with bewildered horror.

"Kyuki mai manhoos hu.Yeh sab jo hua hai it's just because if me.Jo bhi hua hai meri galti hai,sab meri hi galti hai.Mai nahi chahta ki muj jaise manhoos ke vajah se tumhari life kharab ho.You deserve much better than me.Someone better than me.." He said as his lips quivered as he sobbed.

"Aap kehna kya chahte ho ki mai kisi aur ke saath chali jau? Aapko yeh baat chalegi ki mai kisi aur mard ke saath chali jau? Aap reh paoge mere bina?" She asked caterwauling him but his face was expressionless just sobbing silently..

"Reh lunga mai,agar isse tumhari zindagi mai khushiya aayegi toh tumse dur rehne ke liye bhi tyaar hu mai.." He said as a whisper.Naina slapped him hard and stood up.He looked at her in horror.

"Reh loge na mere bina,lekin mai aapke bina rehne ki soch bhi nahi sakti.Aap yahi chahte ho na ki mai aapko chodkar chali jao.Teek hai chali jaungi mai,kisi aur se shaadi kar lungi .Apko farak nahi padega right? Voh mard mere jab karib aayega jaise aap muje chute hai vaise chuega tab bhi apko farak nahi padega na?Aapne aise soch bhi kaise liya Sameer ki mai aapko chodkar chali jaungi? Bas itna hi pyaar karte the aap? Kya aapko bhi  mamiji ki tarah yeh lagta hai ki maine apse shaadi bas apke paiso ke liye kiya?Kya apko bhi aise lagta hai ki mai kisi koi bhi aere gere mard ke saath ghumti hu? Ab apko bhi lagta hai ki mai bhiki hui hu.." She said as she cried her heart out.She was really hurt by the allegations that were put on her.
She was about to go from there when Sameer pulled her hand making her fall over him.He held her face gently and captured her pink petals with his.He kissed her passionately as she tried to push him still crying.